Chapter 5

Mia POV

On our way home I get a text form a unknown number "  room 214"  I go upstairs to  find some sexy lingerie.

I chose a red lace bra & panty. I skip on my long sleeve black dress with some knee length boots. I apply some red lipstick as I check the time.

It is now 10:55 when I arrive to the hotel. I enter the lobby & go to the elevator.

Once the elevator comes to a stop I get off & head to the door. I noticed how the door was lightly cracked so I just walked on in.

"Hello? Jason?" I look around the room but I don't see him. I close the door behind me & I notice there's a card.

Mia, make yourself comfortable and get ready. I'll be back soon ~ Jason

Sighing i was really needing him now. It's been a couple months since I've had a man between my legs.

I lay on the bed waiting the for man to come dominate me. Right as I was thinking of his head between my legs I hear the door unlock.

Jason walks in with a bag. I raise up & stare at the bag. My eyes reach to his face and he already has a smirk on his face. "What's in the bag Jason?"

"You'll find out soon enough" licking his lips. I watch as he sits the bag on the table. Unbuttoning his shirt I stand up & walk towards him.

I run my hands up to his face as I wrap my small hands around his neck. I move to his ear whispering "I've been a bad girl" I can hear his breath hitch as I bite his ear.

He grabs my ass roughly & picking me up like nothing. Smashing his lips onto mine i moan into the kiss.

Shoving me into the wall still holding me, kissing down my neck to my collarbone and back up. Sucking on my sweet part, moaning as his hand runs over my breasts squeezing hard. I gasp as he slips his tongue in fucking my mouth. Thinking how his tongue would feel on my pussy. I groan as he slips his hand up my dress rubbing my heat.

He lets me go and walks back to the bag he brought in. "Strip for me now" sounding serious I didn't want to push it. Slowing pulling the dress over my head. Unzipping my boots running my hands over my breasts I see his bulge through his pants. "Don't tease me"

I unclip my bra & slide my panties off walking to the bed. Jason pulls out a vibrator and handcuffs. Watching him make his way over he handcuffs me to the bed spreading my legs with his knee. He takes off him shirt & pants leaving him in boxers.

Switching the vibrator on teasing me but rubbing it on my nipples making his way down. Lifting myself up hoping he'll stop playing with me and give it to me. Groaning as I feel the vibrator running down my soaking wet folds. I gasp as I feel him insert it making me moan.

"Fuck don't stop Jason" I whimpered

"That's not my name princess" he growls taking our the only pleasure I've had for months

"Sorry sir forgive me" I cry out

He re enters as I gasp feeling it feel me up but it's not enough. Slowly moving it in and out. I start moving my hips faster. "I need more sir"

He slips it out and makes his way up to my lips. Kissing me long and hard before pulling away kissing his way down to my breasts. Teasing them. licking, sucking and biting as I moan. I can feel that tingly good feeling in the pit of my stomach. Once I think I'm about to come he stops and grins at me.

"Tell me what you want me to do" licking his lips. Looking me up and down

Bitting my lip "eat me, give it to me" as i raise my hips towards him

He moves down kissing my stomach to my thighs. He finger runs down my folds than enters me as I moan right as he starts licking my folds, sucking on my sensitive bud. Going faster as I move my hips. Slipping in another finger. Hitting the right soon, speeding up I can feel myself about to release. Removing his fingers and just eating the hell out of me like he hasn't had a meal. "FUCK" I screamed the people beside of could hear.

After my release he un cuffs me and picks me up sitting me on his long hard length. Feeling me all the way up. I've never felt great in months. I start riding him slightly choking him as he smacks my ass.

"Right there princess keep going" he moans as I rock back and forth.

I can already feel myself about to get off as he sucks on my nipples.

Flipping me over he rams into me hard. Screaming I feel him in my stomach, not stopping as I scream gripping onto the sheets. "I'm about to cum" he groans as he rests his head between my neck.

We both release at the same time as he pulls out and his cream goes all over my tits.

I watch him get off the bed and walk into the bathroom. Coming back with a towel cleaning my up. "This was fun, we should do it again" giving him a big ass smile.

"Oh we aren't done yet princess" he chuckles throwing the towel into the floor. Making his way back on to the bed.

"I have a couple surprises for you" giving me the panty dropping smile.

~~
Comment and like!! This is my first book don't judge!