Chapter 7

Mia POV

He reaches around from behind me and starts to unbutton my blouse from behind me when he gets to the last button he yanks it off of me and tosses it on the floor,I moan when he starts to kiss and bite my neck.

" princess over the desk now" he says in husky voice

I walk over and bend over the desk as I'm waiting for him I close my eyes and trying to adjust my breathing I hear him come behind me now he starts to lift up my skirt to my hips. He starts to rub me through my panties I throw my head back and moan.

''Princess I would lower your voice unless you want the whole office to hear you'' he says I feel my core getting wetter and wetter. I feel him shift then I hear his belt rattle and his zipper go down; he them palms my ass then harshly yanks my panties to the side causing me to moan out. He starts to rub my clit making me whimper out then I feel his tip at my entrance teasing me.

''Please'' I can barely take it anymore

''Please what princess'' ''hmm''

''Please fuck me sir'' I say breathless

As soon as I say then he slams into me not allowing me to adjust to his size. It felt amazing I instantly became wetter he kept pushing going in harder and deeper. All you heard was skin slapping against skin and my moans and his groans.'' 'Fuck princess 'he groans into my ear then out of nowhere he bites down on the side of my neck it makes me grip onto the table.

'' 'Fuck princess 'he groans into my ear then out of nowhere he bites down on the side of my neck it makes me grip onto the table

''Sir I'm about to cum'' I knew a few more strokes and I would lose it.

''Not yet you can hold it'' he says as he lifts the top half of my body up and pinches my nipples through my lace bra. My breathing picks up as his strokes become harder somehow I know I am going to be sore after this. He snakes his hand up to my throat and squeezes it as soon as he does that his growls in my ear ''cum'' he says which causes me to cum then I feel him cum as he does that I feel him play with my clit letting me ride out my high.

He lowers me back down to the table and pulls out of me. He sighs as he starts to fix himself back, I get myself off his desk and fix my self as soon as we are back to normal a awkward silence fills the room.

He is the first one to speak up '' Ms freeman if you would take a seat so we can go over what I expect of you and how everything goes'' he says as he sits behind his desk in his chair. We literally just had sex and he is not going to say anything acting like nothing happened.

I sit down and clear my throat '' yes Mr.Danvers'' I look up into his eyes and see a cold expression on his face I glance downwards to my lap and pick at the end of my skirt. He starts to make noise and I glance back up and watch him walk over to a cabinet and pull out a iPad and what looks like a contract and a pair of keys.

'Here the iPad is for you take notes on, the contract is to finalize that you are officially going to be work here and lastly here are the keys to your office it is across from mine.'' I nod my head and watch as he sits back down and gets on his computer not saying anything else I start to pack up my self and walk over to the door and unlock it as I'm about to turn the doorknob I hear him speak up.

'' Ms freeman I do wish you the best luck with this job but you are not to say anything to anyone and if I hear you are I will fire you without no hesitation you maybe leave now.''

I turn my head and look behind me and saw a glare on his face I wanted to say something but I need this job with that I walk out of his office and close the door behind me and walk over to my office and think why does this happen to me.

*
The drama has just begun creepy laugh it's going to get real crazy soon😉
Was Jason in the wrong/ being to harsh towards Mia?
Let me know if we need a Jason point of view