Chapter 18

Mia POV

"ITS MOVING DAY" Katie yells

Laughing at her comment I movie to pick up the last box and put it into the back of my car.

"MIA WAIT" my dad calls out

Turning around towards him I run up to the front door where he is standing. He smiles and pulls me into a hug. ''Dad''

'' Just taking in my last moments with my princess before she leaves the nest.''

Sighing I squeeze him tighter and pull back'' I'll only be 20 minutes away and once I get unpacked and everything I'll have you and mom come see the place.''

''Yeah I would like that'' he hugs me one more time

Pulling  back form the hug'' Dad I'm going to go now I'll text you when I get there.''

''Bye Mia love you'' I see sadness in his eyes the whole time he was saying it and he turns around and goes back inside.

Walking towards my car I see Katie already in the passenger side.

'' Well that was fucking depressing'' she says looking up from her phone

Rolling my eyes '' your so mean to me''

'' and that's why I'm your favorite person who else would put up with you.'' She says

Pulling out of the driveway '' Only you''

As we are half way there I hear Katie giggling turning and glancing at her I see she is looking down at her phone smiling.

'' who are you talking to that's so funny.'' I say while pulling up to a red light

She looks up from her phone and smiles'' Just some guy I met at a restaurant''

Raising a eyebrow'' a restaurant.''

The light turns green and I step on the gas  I really need to get there so I can call Warren.

'' Yeah I was out on a date with another guy when out of nowhere this guys spills his drink in my lap. He said it was a accident but I feel like it was on purpose. But with that we hit off and I went home with him.'' She says very proud.

'' Does he have a name.'' I ask with pulling into the parking lot.

'' Yes Adam Bomer.''

Looking at her with wide eyes '' w- what''

'' Um yeah do you know him or something?'' She ask I can see she is trying to read me.

'' Yes i have seen him around the office I work in'' How do I tell her that Adam that he is very very nice when I met him and that he was interested until Jason got mad at me for talking to him.

''Ahh really thank god now you can spy on him for me'' with that she gets out of the car and starts to grab some bags. I follow getting out of the car and getting some stuff.

'' Katie I'm not going to stalk your new found lover that's weird.'' We start to walk into the building I look over at the security and realize that they are already starring at me weird.

'' your lame fine but can you just be on the lookout. I don't want some slut trying to make any moves and plus I think I'm starting to like him he might be the one ''she she says dreamily

I nod

The elevator finally arrived and we step on I take one last look to see the security still looking at me talking quickly on the phone. Katie press the floor number really quickly as she starts to notice that they are moving  towards us but the door already closed by the time they reach it.