Chapter 6

MIA POV

3 days later

"Katie all we did was have sex I promise"

" yeah yeah"

Ever since that night Katie has been begging to know what happened so I had to finally tell her all the details.

To be honest that night was one of the best nights of my life I don't regret anything but I know I will never see him again so it's not like it will ever happen again.

*sighs

But on the more important things I finally start my job at Danvers Enterprise  hopefully it will go good.

As I'm laying in in bed thinking that tomorrow will go so good

But that's not what's happens.....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Today is my first day and I'm already running late my luck. I forgot to set my alarm so my dad had to wake me up before he left even though we work at the same place he leaves before me so he can get a head start to his day.

As I am finishing my up my last bits on my makeup I look at the time "shit" I have 15 minutes before I need to be there and it's a 20 minute drive. I grab my bag and car keys and phone and dash out the door to my car my pride a joy a 2020 Jeep Wrangler.

As I'm pulling into the underground complex with 5 minutes to spare some asshole in a black Audi cuts me off. ' REALLY ASSHOLE' I yell. Some guy with  blonde hair and ocean blue eyes gets out and smirks at me and walks off. Pulling into a parking spot I look in the rear view mirror one more time 'you can do this' I say. When i get to the lobby I go up to the secretary to ask where I need to go as she points and tells me where to go, I see the same guy that I saw in the parking lot talking to a group a men I scoff as I walk towards the elevator.

On my way up I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen. When the elevator doors open the first person I see is my dad. He looks up from where he is and smiles he comes gives me a hug.

''Umm hey dad''

'' you do know you are very late the boss is going to have your head right and I woke you up before I left''

'' I know I know'' I say holding my hands up in surrender

'' well you better get going his office is the last door to the right''

''Okay wish my good luck'' we bumps fists before I turn and leave.

As I am getting closer my nerves start acting up my plans are sweating and the back of my neck is hot, when I make it the the door I pause and take a deep breathe once I blow it out I knock on the door; as I am waiting I hear a deep voice say come in. Once I walk in my eyes caught the sight of a muscular back that is turned away from me as I'm about to say something he turns around to me and that's when I'm lost for words it's him.

'' you're late'' he says while leaning against  the wall looking me up and down,

'' I'm sorry but your my boss?''

He raises his right eyebrow up giving me are you serious look. I gulp and walk further into the room'' so what now?'' I ask. He starts to walk over towards me and i watch his every move he goes behind me and I hear the door closed and get locked. My knees feel like they are going to buckle any minute now, I feel him take my hair and put it over my shoulder.

He puts his lips next to my ear and whispers " well I'm going to bend you over my desk and fuck the shit out of you." I could feel his smirk present while saying that oh my.

What have I got myself into......

* what had Mia got herself into. Comment what your excited to see what happens and post your feedback I'm trying really hard here😂😂