Chapter 19

Jason's POV

Later that night between warren and Jason

Looking out the window I hear the office door opening. Turning my head I see warren with his head downward.

" Did you do what I asked you to do"

" yes" Warren says

" Good just keep up what your doing with her. Comfort her and that shit."

He scoffs " I hate lying to her acting like I don't know what you did to her. We are both going to go to jail for the shit you come up with."

Rolling my eyes at his stupidity. He just needs to learn to listen to me and nothing will happen. But if it comes to it I will have to get rid of him. Going over to the couch i motion for him to sit down.

" Warren I'm going to tell you this one and one time only. Just do what I tell you and you'll get what I promised."

He turns his head and looks at the window

" Fine" he says

As we sit there there is a uncomfortable silence. Getting up I go over to my drawer and start getting files out and my gun making sure I have bullets in it. Putting it in my waist band I grab the files and walk over to the coffee table and toss them on their. Out of the corner of my eye I see that it caught warrens attention.

'' what the hell are those for Jason.'' He says as he gets up and comes over

'' These are all the up coming business plans that are coming up that our need your help with dear friend.''

He picks it up and looks at it '' HELL NO NO WAY IM HELPING YOU WITH THAT SHIT.'' he shouts

'' Why are you importing and exporting drugs Jason what are you the mafia or some shit. I'm not going to be involved with that.'' He starts to walk towards the door .

''DAMINT WARREN did you even see the last file it's on Mia.'' I smirk

'' No and I don't care'' he slams the door as he leave

All this is for her I need to get her to trust me again. What can I do to make her trust me guess I shouldn't did what I did but that was so fun.

The next day

Waking up to the sun in my eyes is all ready bad enough but when I hear a whimper it annoys me even more looking over in the corner I see my little pet from last night curled up in a fetal position next to the bed. Knife marks and bruises and blood is all over her going onto the floor. I guess I got a little rough with her last night but she was a great fuck. Getting up and going over to the bathroom I grab a towel and walk over to the girl. Kicking her in the side she jumps from the pain.

'' Here get cleaned up and clean up the mess be gone when I get out of the shower.'' With that I go take a shower

Wrapping a towel around my waist I see the girl did indeed clean up her mess and left. Looking at the time I really need to get home and then go it to the office. Once I'm dressed I grab everything and leave.

Pulling into the apartment complex parking I make sure my gun is with me I have a feeling something is going to happen. Going to the front door opening it I'm struck with her surprised face. I smirk at her and walk over to her I see she is with a blonde girl maybe I'll have to fuck her too.

'' Mia lovely seeing you hear.'' I say

She nods her head and looks over at her friend who then looks at her with a questioning look interesting. My attention turns towards her I give her my best smile and hold my hand out for her.

'' Jason'' I say

I watch as her eyes gets big and she puts her hand into mind. They are small and cold i know what she can do to make them warm up.

'' Katie'' she says with perfection

I smile at her and drop her hands and wink at her before I turn my attention to my love.

'' when are you coming back to work it's been boring not having you around'' I tilt my head sideways

'' HOLY SHIT this is your boss'' Katie half screams

'' Yes'' Mia says quietly looking down at the floor

As I'm looking at her she is looking a little to slim and has a harsh appearance going on. Then out of no where her head shoots up and her voice raises higher.

''What are you doing here Jason?'' She says somewhat mad

HOW DARE SHE GET ATTITUDE WITH ME

'' Just going up to my apartment I do liver here.'' I start to ball my fist up

'' Oh I'm I didn't know you live hear I got to go now bye. '' with that she storms off

Turning on my heels I start following her once I get close enough I grab her upper arm and yank her arm back and tithing my grip around her arm giving it a squeeze.

'' Ouch'' she yelps

Looking into her eyes I see them start to water I lean down and whisper into her ear.

'' I would not cause a seen or I will repeat the same thing I already did to you do you remember?''I let the answer linger for a couple seconds

She whimpers at my threat

I look behind her at her friend '' But your little friend is kinda spicy I'm not afraid to take my anger out on her. So watch your attitude and how you talk to me.''

With tears still in her eyes she nods her head '' Please don't hurt her I will do anything'' she says with a pleading look

I chuckle at her statement '' come back to work tomorrow and make it up to me until then watch yourself neighbor.'' I smile at her and let go of her.

As I'm walking towards the elevator her friends walks past me and I wink at her and buckle and see she blushes. Once I get into the elevator I see that both of the m are leaving. This is going to be fun I thought myself.

Authors note

Well I'm back and planning on being in a regular schedule. What do you think is going to happen? Who's POV do you want to see next? Katie and Jason?