Chapter 1

Jason POV

"Sir your 4 o'clock is here."

To be the youngest bachelor in Seattle my life is great but I want more and I don't know if I change.

"Send her in"

A gorgeous blonde walks in her breast are basically falling out the top of her blouse right then and there I wanted to fuck her.

She walks up to my desk swaying her hips and then hold her hand out for me to shake.

"Mr. Danvers nice to meet you"

Getting up from my chair I shake her hand back.

" like wise please sit" 

She sits down crossing her legs I take a moment a gaze at her legs long and smooth. Looking up into her eyes I see lust.

" I would like to talk to you about the project that you sent me" she says

"Go on"

" I would like to be your partner with it all. All we need to do is go over some deals and then we should be good to go."

The whole time that she was speaking I was thinking about one thing how her mouth would look around my hard cock. I bet she likes it dirty, dirty little slut. But she needs to shut the hell up and get on with it.

"  Sounds good to me I'll text you the address then we can meet and get thing's started."

She nods her head and we exchange numbers and she gets up to leave. As she is leaving I watch her ass what a amazing site. I know she will come, seeing her bite her lip the whole time stirred something in me . She stops at the door and looks over her shoulder " see you at 7:30 sir" then winks closes the door behind her as she leaves.

The day drags on and its now 6:30 and I finished all the things I needed to get done. The good thing about owning  my own company I can do whatever I want and leave whenever I want. Walking down to the underground parking lot I get into my matte black Lamborghini Huracan .Once I got to my mansion it was about 7:00 which means the sexy blonde from earlier will be here soon so I need to get ready.

As I am wrapping the towel around my waist I hear the doorbell go off then soft knocks. Walking down the stairs I swung the door open and look down at her with my jaw clenched.

"Hello again Mr. Danvers"  she says seductively

"Follow me "  i say

She followed me to my bedroom I let her go inside first then I went in after her locking the door then turning back around at her and shove her towards the bed. "what do you want me to do daddy" I glare at her and grab her throat I hate that shit. " Don't ever call me that again" I spit at her

She looks at me with wide eyes " sorry"  I roughly pull her head backwards and lay a little kiss to the side of her neck. I feel her shiver and take that as a good to go. I push her down onto the bed and start taking off her clothes. Ripping off her shirt I see a white lacy bra underneath groaning I start laying kisses between her breast all the way down to her stomach as I get to her naval I swirl my tongue around in and hear her let out a moan.

Making my way down to her pants I tug them off and see a matching white lacy thong. I move it to the side and give her vagina lips a long lick she try's to put her hand over her pussy  I push it away and start to suck on her clit she starts moaning my name and bucks her hips closer to me then once I put two fingers in her I start to thrust my fingers in her faster and harder trying to find her sweet spot.

"FUCK!!" She screamed once I found it and curled my fingers a couple more thrust and she comes . As she is laying there trying to catch her breathe I go up to her chest and take off her bra I lick her left nipple and then move on to the other one biting down onto it and releasing it I look down at it and see I made it bleed good.

Seeing tears in her eyes I roll my eyes and reach over and grab a condom off the night stand and roll it on. Getting between her things I slammed into her and she cried out picking up her legs and putting them over my shoulders I thrust into her and she cried out in pleasure. As I'm picking up speed on my thrust and I wrap a hand around her throat and squeeze seeing a smirk on her face makes her go harder. As I a slamming into her the bed frame starts to tap against the wall. Pulling out of her I flip her over onto her onto all fours I start to fuck her roughly.

" I'm about to come" she says

Knowing that I am about to I grip her waist and use my other hand to push her face into the mattress. Grunting one more time I spill out into the condom and then pulling out of her and tossing off the condom. She slumps down onto the bed breathing heavily.

" That was amazing" she lays and she rolls over and watches me walk towards the bathroom.

" I don't do that staying the night shit so get dressed and get your shit and get out." I said walking in the bathroom

" I thought we could go for another around I had a good time?" Natalie replies

"We did but your just a could fuck all your good for now go before I get more pissed off."

She huffs and starts to get dressed. " so much for that deal we were parenting on"

Turning around I stormed up towards her " Oh sweetheart we are still going to do that deal if not put little sex tape we just made will be released on the public, wouldn't want to ruin your image right?"

" YOU ASHOLE " She yells storming out of the room. Standing there for a second after I hear the door open and close. Going towards the bathroom for the second shower off the day to wash off this skanks filth.

I love my life

I know that there is going to be Misspelling and grammar errors all along but I'm slowly going back and fixing them.