Chapter 13

Mia's POV
Warning rape

Thursday

Ever since Monday the week has gone to shit Jason or should I say Mr. Danvers made the entire week very stressful. He had me doing stuff non stop back to back. Thank god it's Friday. I haven't saw Adam as much I usually see him in the morning or when I'm leaving but I haven't talked to him either to say sorry. I feel like Jason said something him.

As I was packing up getting ready to leave my door opens so I turn my head and in walks in Mr. Danvers.  I have my back against the door so I don't know what he is doing so I turn to keep packing my stuff up to go home. I hear him start to walk up to me I don't turn around because I don't want to know what he wants.

He places his hands on my shoulders and starts to run his hands down my arms to my wrist then  back up as he grabs a hold of  both my wrists in his hands. He then Yanks both my arms back and then pushes my body forward onto my desk.

" Wtf are you doing me to me!"

" LET GO" I shout

He chuckles then pushes my head to lay flat against the desk I try to move myself to lift up but it's not working his whole weight is laying against me.

" You know ever since that little incident Monday with that guy that you would act better but your  acting like a little bitch! It's getting old"

" well maybe you were just being a asshole in the first place" I huff

He let's go of my wrist and runs his hands down to my waist and grabs ahold of me.i jerk forward trying to get away from him but I barely move a inch.

" I would watch what you say to me Mia you work for me and only me I OWN YOU!!" He screams

I feel the tears start to build up in my eyes I will not cry in front of him and let him enjoy my misery.

He starts pushing my skirt up to my waist and slides my parties to the side. Then I start to hear the sounds of him zipping down his pants.

I hold back a sob as the tears are silently streaming down my face. I feel him grab ahold of my hair and yank my head back and me eyes are met with his. As soon as our eyes connect he thrust into me and I finally let the sob come out.

He starts to push in deeper causing my to cry out it felt like he was tearing me open from the inside out. I feel his other hand starting to dig into my hip no doubt going to cause bruises.

He thrust start to become harder and faster he groans into my ear. Then out of no where the hand that was on my hip goes to my back entrance and he shoves two fingers in there are starts to scissor me.

I close my eyes not wanting to see the smirk of his face. The feeling of his balls slapping against me is making me sick.
He was pounding into me now I felt something warm starting to run on my thighs.

The knocking at the door caught my attention but I don't think Jason even cared because he is still forcing his way into me.

" Mia are you in there" it was Adam

Just as I open my mouth to scream out Jason takes fingers that were inside my ass and shoved them into my mouth. I gag  at the taste. His thrust become sloppy now I know he close.

I hear Adam sigh after a minute and hear his retreating footsteps.

Not being able to take this a minute longer I bite down on his fingers.

"FUCK"  he screams

I take my chance and push  him off  of me and make a dash to the door but I'm not quick enough he grabs my hair and yanks me back causing me to fall on the floor.

He crouches down to me and starts to breathe heavily in my face.

" You little bitch this is all your fault."

I back myself up so my back is against my desk. He grabs my ankle and starts pulling me towards me. I see my grab something off the shelf next to his head a pair of scissors.  He then straddles me and put on my over my mouth and starts to run the scissors on my thighs then he forcibly puts the object into my vagina.

I cry out into his hand as tears are falling I start crying as he pushes them all the way into me and starts to move them in and out. I can feel them slicing the inside of me in hurts so bad I know I'm bleeding now.

As he is doing this he is looking me in the eyes looking at me suffering. He smiles as he pulls the scissors out of me and brings them up so I could see them. They are covered in blood. Blood that is now running down his hand and is dropping on my chest.

Numb is what I feel right now I truly want to die at this moment. He abruptly gets off of me and tosses the scissors on the floor then walks to the door leaving me there. I close my eyes and curl into my self.

" I'm sorry" is all I hear before he leaves

I lay there to schooled to move. I cry and cry for what feels like hours. I push myself up and fixes my panties and skirt back I can now feel the pain down their it hurts so bad. I limo over to my desk chair and sit thief I pick up my phone and I start to type 911 in as I about about to his the last one my phone starts to ring.

I pick it up and sigh

" Can you come get me please I need you help hurry" I cry into the phone.

A/N

That made me tear up writing the whole thing and it didn't help that sad music was playing in the background. This truly breaks my heart that this happens in real life I'm here if anyone needs someone to talk to - Sofia