Chapter 29

MIA POV

When it came to my lunch time I don't bother telling Jason I was leaving. I really don't want to see him until I have to. Once I get down to the lobby I see Adam texting on his phone. Walking over to him I cover his phone with my hand and that makes him look up from his phone cause if him to grab my hand.

'' I thought someone was trying to take my phone for a minute'' he says as he lets go

'' Just trying to get your attention. Now come on I'm starving' I say and start walking towards the door

Getting outside we walk towards the underground parking lot as I'm going over to my car Adam stops me.

'' Come on I'm driving''

Nodding my head we go over to his car as I'm getting in I see someone coming down the stairs it's Jason I hurry up and look away and get in. On our way there we debate rather we want tacos or Japanese food I won because I wanted tacos more. Arriving to the restaurant we choose to sit outside and wait for our food.

'' So are you finally going to tell me about this girl you have been seeing'' I say swirling the straw around in my drink

He smiles at the thought '' Yeah I actually think I going to make her my girlfriend''

'' Wow your moving fast''

'' Yeah but I really do like her. I haven't seen for like 3 days but we have kept in touch she said she had to go a old friend and stay with them'' he says shrugging

That's weird

'' Whats her name?'' I question

''Nicole here I'll show you a picture''

He gets out his phone and hands me his phone as soon as I see her I couldn't believe it. Casting my eyes up I look at Adam then look back down. Do I say that she married to our boss and is a complete bitch, or do I say nothing and act like I don't know her. Will that make a bad friend for not warning him?

Handing his phone back to him I give him a smile '' She's really pretty I see why you like her''

''Yeah you should meet her sometime maybe we can all meet up and go to dinner or something'' he says

'' Sure sounds great.''

We start talking about random things until our food comes finally I was starving. Once we got the checks he offered to pay for mine but I told him I could but he did in the end. By the time we were leaving it was already time to get back to work once arriving I look around to see that Jason car is gone good maybe I get can't to work before he gets back.

'' This was great Adam thanks for the lunch'' I grab his hand and give it a squeeze

'' Yes it was'' she gives me a smile

''Also I want you to be careful with Nicole just want you be safe and happy''

''Always will be'' he says

We get out of his car and he locks it we take the stairs instead of going all the way back around to the front. Adam got off of his floor and we waved bye on the way to my office I was on my phone not pay attention to where I was walking I then collided with a hard body as I was about to say sorry Jason stopped me.

'' Yes'' I say looking at him

'' Why have you ignored me all morning'' he questions

'' I've been busy all morning'' I say stepping back from him

I see his eyes get dark and he puts his hand on my shoulder and gives it a squeeze " Well get all of your work from your office and come meet me in my office we got some things to discuss'' with that he let's go of me and goes to his office.

I hurry and go to my office and get all my work and leave my personal stuff in my office. Knocking on his door I hear him say come in walking in to his office it's a lot darker and the floor to ceiling windows are tinted to the dark closing the door behind me I go over to the chair in front of his desk and take I seat.

'' Did you meet Nicole'' he says

''Yeah nice women''

He rolls his eyes at me '' Not really she is a bitch trust me''

'' If you don't mind me asking why was she here''

He gets up and comes over to me he takes my work that was in my lap and puts it on his face and then turns around to me and leans toward me so that our faces are close.

" That's what I need your help with I need you to get rid of her. Do what you need to do I just want her gone" he says putting a piece of hair behind my ear

" what do you mean" I question

" Nicole has always wanted everything from me a greedy little bitch but I can't have her around anymore she's messing up my business. All you need to do is kill her freak accident or something" she smiles

" HELL NO ARE YOU INSANE. I'm not doing that you can but I'm not" I say pushing him back

He stumbles back and lets out a sneer and comes up to me and grabs all my hair and yanks it back I let out a wine and go to starch him but he sets his weight on me holding me still.

" You will do it because if you don't then something bad will happen." She spits out

I close my eyes as spit hits my face

" What happened to you what happened to you being so nice then you became a bastard. Was it because of Warren taking a liking to me."

Smack

He just smacked he across the face a stinging in my cheek was all I felt I tried not to let the tears fall.

" Don't just don't because if you keep it up I will leak everything about you and you will be in so much danger shit will happen."

He gets ups up from and goes to he chair behind the desk.

" Not get to work on planning how to get rid of Nicole tik tok" he says

What just happened...

Authors note

I finally decided on how it's going to end.

Plus I'm about to start working on my bother book so watch out for the first chapter be posted!!