Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Tubbo

When I opened the front door from our apartment and went through the living room to reach my room; suddenly the lights were turned on. My sister sat on the couch with her arms crossed. She didn't look amused.

"Where have you been?" she asked with a harsh voice. I didn't answer. She sighed "In a dungeon am I right?" "Maybe?" I answered awed. Lis only raised one eyebrow. I suspire. "Yes, I went into one. But I am totally fine" "You have to be injured." She said disappointed.

"Come I'll clean the wounds and bandage you" "No, I really aren't bruised" I explain trying to convince her. "Really?" "Yes" She stayed silence. After some while she added "You don't have to lie to me" "No really. I am fine."

Lis stood up and went towards her room in crestfallen. "How did you know I am out of the house?" I asked. She turned around and investigated my face. "A boy rang the bell and wanted to talk to you. His name was Tubbo" "Tubbo..."

"He heard that you are out of the hospital and wanted to see you. I looked if you are still awake, but you weren't. The boy left and said he wanted to see you tomorrow at the café at Hillstreet. At 4pm"

I smiled. He remembered my promise. Of course. "Okay I'll be there. I want to see him again" Afterwards my sister and I went to bed. I looked at the ceiling. I hope Tubbo is all right. Eventually he got a trauma out of it, who knows? I hope he is mentally healthy. He has to be. It's Tubbo.

I looked towards my alarm clock. Its green digits glowed in the dark. It was around midnight. I left the house when it was around 10pm. I spent one hour for reaching the train station and going back again.

Therefore, I was in this dungeon for two hours. However, I knew this wasn't the case, because if felt like ages. I spent there maybe 5 to 6 hours.

I opened my inventory and took my new weapon out of it. It glimmered a bit green because of my alarm clock. It wasn't heavy. I sat up and swung it around, making moves I will use to kill a beast again.

I awaked when the sun was high. Afterwards, I put it back again and laid back into my bed. I opened my stats and looked how much the digits increased. Maybe I'll try out a C Rank dungeon.

When I woke up the sun stood high. It was around 12 o'clock. I looked sideways and investigated my clock. 12:23. How long did I slept. 11 hours. I jumped out of my bed. Before heading to the café, I have to do my daily guest.

I took my sleeping shirt off to change into my green hoodie, but someone interrupted me. Without thinking my sister busted into my room. "Arg! He is such an- Idiot!" she shouted.

I looked to her and she looked at me and my chest. She was irritated. "You gained muscles?" "I did?" I said while turning towards the mirror. She was right. Maybe because of the daily quests, but most probable because of the incident yesterday, I gained a lot of muscles. I was shocked.

Anyways, I put on my hoodie and towards her. "Now, who is dumb to my little sister" "I am not tiny" she replied but then sighed. "Toni. He- Arg, he said- never mind, he is an asshole" I smiled. "Hey, these words aren't from me."

She resumed my smile. "Yeah, yeah. My brother never swore in his life." "Hey!" I said acting like I am hurt to make her laugh, what I achieved. I sat down next to her onto my bed.

"So, what happened." She signed annoyed. "Just boys. All boys are horrible" "Hey!" I said upset. She smiled. "Okay except my dumb brother" "Hey!" I said even more upset but with a smile on my lips. She laughed. After some time, I got more serious but still with a smile. "Don't listen to them. They are dumb."

After I encouraged my sister, I did my daily quest but decided to run those five kilometers to the café and after the talk with Tubbo, I'll run those 5 kilometers back. Therefore, I will do it on my way and save time and save the money for the train.

When I arrived at 4 pm on time, Tubbo wasn't there yet. I guess he always will be late. I smiled and sat down. While I waited, I looked out of the window. It started to rain. The clouds compacted and got darker and darker. However, it just started to mizzle.

Then it shocked me. Well, Tubbo never saw my face yet. He will never find me. Anyways this don't bother me the most. The brit will be the first hunter who will know my real face.

The bell above the door rang to tell that a new customer is coming. I looked up and saw Tubbo standing there searching for me.

He didn't notice me. Well, no going back now. I stood up and walked towards the little brit. I stood right behind him. With a shy smile I said:

"Hi, Tubbo"

I startled him a bit therefore he turned around fast and looked up to me. I scratched the back of my head and looked away. "Hey, I am- "

"Dream!" He cried and hugged me immediately. "You are really alive!!" I felt my sweater getting a bit wet. "I thought you were dead!" First, I looked down to these fluffy brown hairs in shock, but my facial expression softens pretty fast. "Yeah, I missed you too" I said and hugged him back.

After some time, he let go of me. In shock he looked towards my left arm. "Your, your arm is- How?!"

I laughed a bit. "This is a long story. Nothing that interesting. I am so glad you are fine" He nodded, still in shock, lifting my arm fascinated. "Let's sit down" I said with a smile.

He asked me what happened, and I explained it, of course I didn't tell him about this weird quest, leveling system. Tubbo dated me up what happened to him when they left the dungeons. The first thing he did was to run to the dungeons help department with this magician.

They said that I am in trouble. They send out a A and B Rank team to find me. Those were still confused that the gate is still open because the boss was killed and Tubbo said nobody survived, therefore no one was alive, which means, the dungeon should close.

The dungeons help department was made like a decade ago. It will rush to dungeons were some are in trouble if some tell them there is a problem. There are mostly only A ad B Rank hunters. Some have C Ranks.

"They told us you were the only one found on this altar. No statues, no dead bodies, no stone tablet was there. Just you. They took you directly to the hospital. I was so afraid you will die. When they left the gate closed." His voice wasn't enthusiastic. It was mostly quiet. This whole thing still bothers him.

"I just am happy, that you are all right" I smiled und he looked up to me. He replied my smile.

"I want to go into a C Dungeon soon" I said shyly and looked away. Tubbo looked at me in shock and fear. "Are you crazy?! You'll be killed on the spot! It's suicide. Do you want to die!"

I scratched the back of my head. "Well, I- ", I was interrupted by the TV. It hung on the corner of the ceiling in this café. Breaking news stood there, and a moderator stood in front of it.

"The A Rank Hunter, "They showed a live film clip of him. Hesmiled and waved "George Founders cleared another A Rank dungeon with his teammates. He got news from the government, to join the best team in USA today. If he accepts, he will be the first A Rank ever in this team. This was the breaking news. Have a nice time watching, 'A Hunter and his Bride' "

He got stronger, I looked towards Tubbo. Myface was cold like stone. With hard and unbreakable voice, I said. "Yeah, I will go into a C Dungeon."

I have to level up!

__________

Happy new year!

I hope you'll like this chapter ^^

Merina