Chapter 10

Chapter 10: In your dreams

After some time Tubbo and I split up and went into different directions. He headed home to his brothers and I did the same. Before he left, the brit gave me his phone number, therefore I can contact him better.

Now I had to jog those five kilometers home. These daily quests are getting easier and easier. First those tasks were just unbelievable hard but now they are simpler. I guess it is because of the new levels I gained. While I jogged, I opened my quest, it said I had 3 kilometers more to run.

I gave a groan. It is a bit annoying to do this every single day. It is just like; I don't want to spend every day two hours for this shit. However, if I don't do so, I would get to this place again and that would be even worse.

Suddenly the hologram blinked up and pushed me out of my thoughts. It said I am finally finished. I looked around and found a new problem. Due to my thoughts, which drifted off, I didn't focus on the direction where I ran to and now, I am in the middle of the city's park. I was bugged on account of myself wherefore I gave a groan. How can I be this dumb?

I looked around to analyze where I really am. This park is huge, you can get lost easily. Due to analyzing the area, only a few seconds later I noticed something weird. There was something blue in the little wood. It glowed weak in the distanced. I was so distracted due to it; therefore, I just followed the glowing.

And there it was. A 10-foot tall (3 meters), giant blue portal. You can feel its energy well, it wasn't extremely dense, I would say it's like a D Dungeon. My sight moved around to find some hunters around, but nobody then myself found stood here. Nobody found it yet. Should I go through? But alone?

I mean I got stronger, therefore I'll may can do it. I mean I killed a dungeon boss alone, this giant wolf thingy. Tubbo will be unhappy if he finds out and my sister, too. But they don't have to find out.

So, I went through.

This dungeon was giant. It wasn't something classic, like a cave or an antique building. It was a forest with only confers. The smell of pine and wet wood went into my nose. It was intense. The temperature wasn't cold or hot, it felt like spring and reminded me of one of those days I was besides him. Before he got his Awakening. He was almost 16 and I was 13.

"Come on, Clay! I want to go into the woods" George smiled towards me. "Please, please come with me" How could I ever refuse his request, while seeing his smile. "But only for half an hour. I have to go back and help my mother out" I said.

"You are a tiny little child, Clay, you don't have to do anything in your age." "Hey, you are only two years older than me!" "Two and a half. Therefore, I am almost three years older" he laughed and went into the forest. It was a only pine forest. "And you are a lot tinier than I am" George smirked. "One day I will be taller than you" I mumbled offended.

Indeed, he was taller than I was a few years ago. But who can be blamed? He was older than me. Almost 16. Even back then I knew it isn't common that an 15-year-old would hang out with a smaller child. I felt being out of place.

"You will never you little child" George laughed, but I stayed calm. "Well one day you will be looking up to me. For sure" "In your dreams" He said. I stepped onto a rook, therefore being taller than he was. Looking down on him. I looked into his hazelnut brown eyes. He stayed silence. We just looked at each other for a moment. I smirked. "This is how you'll see me in a few years"

"You little- "George pushed me down from the stone. "You will stay tiny and I will always be taller" "In your dreams"

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud high-pitched scream. It wasn't by far near to an human voice. It was from a monster. I looked towards where the sound came from.

This... Thing was huge. It hung on the top of one of those pines, a few meters away from me. The monster was made from metals and shined in the sunlight. Some parts of it were rusty. This robot thingy seemed old and new at the same time. It was odd.

At a better glance I could analyze its anatomy. Its arms were longer then by a human being and seemed sharp like a sword. It was made of one blade, not foldable. The creature's legs seemed long and were made of the same material as the arms but seemed less sharp.

It hadn't had any feet. It seemed to stand onto the stump of its leg. The torso wasn't very thin or big. It was as silver, white glowing like the rest of its body. The head was just white, no eyes, nose, mouth et cetera. Compared to the rest of the body, the head was ridiculously small.

The monster jumped down and landed on the ground. The ground shattered and I stumbled backwards, almost fell. Due to its jumping, it first was in a kind of crouch but now it stood up and I gasped. The creature was around 8 feet tall. (2,5 meters)

I looked up to it and the monster looked down on me. Afterwards its head moved towards the sky and screamed again. Because it was near me, I had to put my hands onto my ears to insulate the loud scream. Afterwards it looked towards me again. Even though this creature hadn't had a mouth I feel it grinned to me. This terrified me.

I looked at my backpack which I always have by me and took out my mask. Maybe it will give me strengths to get through this. I put on my mask and opened my inventory. The Alpha Wolf Dagger laid perfectly in my hand.

When my view turned to this creature again, I understood why it grinned a few seconds ago. It brought friends to us, because of its scream. I grabbed the haft of my dagger tight.

Let's go through this.