Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Nostalgic

I rushed angrily out of the house. How could my sister say something like that? It was- ugh why isn't she happy?

Long story short, my sister suggested I'll should spend the money I made for myself and let them do the work. Lis even said I should quit hunting. You had so much money lost due to my hospitalization. How could I ever use money for myself? The family is always important.

Therefore, I paid the money into the bank. It's our account, so they will use it, without noticing. While I waited in the line to do so, I looked onto my mobile phone. It wasn't a new one, I have it for around 4 to 5 years. I searched about new dungeons nearby on the internet. There is a website which tells you where the newest dungeons are. They normally search for hunters. The thing is you must be at least 10 in one group so can go into a C Rank dungeon.

I found a dungeon nearby. Happily, I greeted the banker and explained to him what I want. Only after a few minutes I left the building. I took my mask out of my backpack and went towards the next dungeon. My mask seemed as it had seen a lot. I smiled while putting it on.

If this will keep going on, getting stronger, leveling up... Maybe I can see him again. But wouldn't he be mad at me? I guess so because I ended our friendship. Therefore, I think he don't want to have anything to do with me. I never made up the thoughts being able or worth enough, to see him again. But maybe, just maybe-. Well, yet I am still to weak. I can't.

How strong am I currently? A D-Rank? Maybe, who knows? Would I gain a type soon? I mean, E Ranks don't get a classification. They are worst at everything; therefore, it doesn't matter.

So, I will never see him again? That would be the in all probability the case. Who could be blamed? He is absolutely amazing. Anyone could be happy to have talked to him before.

I didn't realize I was near the dungeon, due to my thoughts. Accidentally I ran into an shorter brown-haired male. What is it always with me and running into people?

"Oh- I am sorry I didn't look where I go" I apologized and analyzed the male before me. He seemed a bit older than I am but was indeed shorter. He had bright green eyes. The male wore a black robe with some red embellishment. The hood made him look a little bit mysterious. In his right hand was a wooden stab. On its upper ending it was rolled-up.

His aura just screamed happiness. The male smiled gently, nothing bad was seen anywhere around him. Just like an angel. It was overwhelming. If I have never seen him, I would never assumed that someone can be this positive and pure. And I just saw him yet, I didn't hear a single word he said.

"Everything's fine, you muffinhead" he smiled bright. Muffinhead? "Are you on your way to an dungeon" I looked confused "Eh yeah, how do you know" He laughed with a high but not uncomfortable high voice. "Well, I never seen someone normal with an mask on. And the next C Rank dungeon is nearby. Therefore-""I must be an hunter." I mumbled. I scratched the back of my head. "I am sorry to walk into you" "Well its fine, like I just said" he said friendly.

"I want to the dungeon too. Do you want to go with us" "Us?" I asked. Wasn't he alone? "Yeah, my friend buys some coffee in the café we are standing in front of." We stand in front of a- I looked towards the café. Okay when I am in thoughts, I guess I forget everything around me. "Oh right" I said silent. The male just laughed.

"Was it boring waiting for me?" said another male voice. He was taller than the happy fluffy brown haired one. However, both were much smaller than I was. The taller one seemed younger than me, but at first glance you can't be sure. "No not really. This giant ran into me" "Sorry..." I apologize again. "It's fine, like I said." He turned to his friend. "This is his third apology" he giggled. The younger one gave me his hand and shook it. "You don't need to. He isn't resentful" he smiled. I nodded.

"I am Darryl, and this is Nick" Darryl introduced himself and his friend. "But don't be irritated if we use other names." Nick interrupted the shorter one. Darryl giggled. "We played a lot of Minecraft, we even met there first time. So, we mostly use our nicknames" I nodded. "You aren't talkative, are you" Nick suggested. "Well, I don't have a lot of friends or people to talk to" I explained, trying to smile just to facepalm me in my thoughts. They can't see it.

"Do you want to come with us? To the dungeon?" Darryl asked while smiling pure. While nodding I remembered Nick's words, maybe I should talk more. "Y-Yeah" Therefore the taller one laughed. "You really don't talk often" I mumbled. "Sorry" "And forth time" Bad smiled. "You don't have to apologize all the time" "Sor- okay" And they laughed. And I with them.

We all went to the dungeon. Darryl explained their way they called each other. Therefore, I didn't feel weird when I told them my name. "Dream? Are you dreaming about something or... someone?", Sapnap smirked at the last word. "Kind of" I said. "So, you won't tell us your real name?" Darryl asked. With an apologetic look I shook my head. "It's okay. Everyone has its problems" he smiled politely.

Soon we arrived at the gate. It was like every other one. Giant, blue, nothing changed. But the atmosphere was denser. The leader who was at least an B Rank, showed up and gave the papers to us. He smiled polite, but my sense said, he isn't what he seems.

"Here. You have to sign here. You know, it's a C Rank dungeon" he smiled. "I have to see your hunter license"

"Here" Sapnap and Darryl almost said immediately, giving the leader their license. "You are a B Rank?!" I gasped while I saw Nicks license. "Yeah" he said proud "A B Rank Tank"

Tanks are extremely powerful. They make the front. They usually have a large shield and an exceedingly long weapon to defense others. "But where is your shield and weapon" I asked. Nick giggled and gestured to Darryl. He swung his stab and mumbled something, while smiling. In the air appeared a shield and a longsword.

"It is always good to have an magician as your friend" Sap smiled. I nodded. "I see" I gave the leader my license. "Interesting. Never saw one of you at an C Rank dungeon. Don't die immediately" he smiled "We don't babysit" "I know" I answered. My both new friends, if they even already are my friends yet, looked confused. I put my license back into the pockets off my backpack, trying to hide it, before they'll see it.

"You are an E Rank" Darryl asked with a high and loud voice. "Dude, you shouldn't come with us" Nick said. "No, it's okay" "No really. We have no healer!" Sap said in shock. "I don't need to be babysit. I can watch out for myself" I mumbled. "Do you want to die" Bad asked me. "No!" I immediately complained. "Then you should- ", the magician said but was interrupted. "I have to get stronger" I said in an harsh voice. "And no one can stop me"

Everyone was silent at this point. But after a few seconds Nick laid his hand onto my shoulder. "Okay we'll trust you" he smiled.

Only a few minutes later we went through the gate after signing our papers. My first C Rank dungeon. What a nostalgic feeling.