Chapter 31🌺

Nikita Andersons Point of View.

I woke up hearing the chirping of birds and I smiled and opened my eyes... And looked at the side of the bed where Raul was sleeping and he was absent then I frowned.i quickly got out of the covers, And ran for the bathroom, I could feel my stomach having cramps and then i had my periods, Urggh! It's such a horrible day for me, I took of my clothes, then opened the shower and turned on hot and cold water, then I got in  and then I had the door being opened and Raul was there standing In his Glory, then I licked my lips, he looked at me, I could feel his eyes on nana..

"Morning beautiful!" he said in his deep, husky voice. That was my man, Urggh he looked hot with his hair sprawled in his face.

"Morning Raul!" I said and kissed his cheek then he took the sponge away from me and he applied soap, He rubbed my boobs in his hands, He rubbed his hands in my arms, and he put his hands in the inside of cookie and I moaned and I mistakenly pressed myself against his shaft and he moaned a little.

"Damn baby! Mmhh... You making me want you more and more.." Raul said and I smiled.

Then he gave me the sponge and told me to wash him, I kissed his neck, Rubbed the sponge in his shoulders, His chest then i washed his thighs.and I did not look into his eyes but I could feel him looking at me.

"baby this is unfair, This is yours honey, you can touch it whenever you feel like it...." Raul said..

Then he took my hand put it over it and then I Gasped in shock. And then I had a sudden pain in my abdomen.

"baby are you okay?" Raul asked, he had worn a consent look.

"yes I am Raul!" I said

"You don't look like it!" he said. Then I felt blooding flowing and Raul sniffed.

"Oh God! You are bleeding Nikita! Come let me help you." he said in his worried.

I started to giggle " Nonsense Raul, I am on my periods" then I started to giggle once more.

"silly me" Raul said then we continued with our shower and we did not do anything because I told him I was sore....

Then after lotioning and wearing I put my the mashed biscuits in my undies, Grey sweatpants and a black Spots bra , I got under the covers... And I felt the cramps increasing.

"babe! I am going to buy on a few things baby Girl! I will be back in a few honey!" I just nodded  and closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raul Point of View

I just wanted to get out of the house to buy some few things so that Atleast Nikita is comfortable... I just wanted to make sure she is comfortable, last night was Amazing, I am just truly happy that we were back together. I love Nikita and I want to have more kids with her, I have been truly waiting for this moment and I am loss of words. So I immediately arrived in the pharmacy. Then I asked for a lady to assist me.

"Hello Mr Andrianakis, How may I help you?" the woman with the name Tag Alessa Asked.

"hello Alessa! I want to shop for some things for my wife, she's on her periods so I want you to help me." I said in my deep tone.

"Your Wife is lucky to have you sir! You are too kind." Alessa said.

"So what does products does she use when she's on her periods!" Alessa asked.

"well I don't know that's why I needed your help." I said.

Then we walked to the aisle quietly , then she kept on putting some different products, I saw some KOTEX, LILEX, and some other staffs these consisted of Tampons, Pads, Pantyliners then we went to an aisle where there we medicines, she took some medicines they were like 7 boxes, She said these would help her.

Then I went to pay and I bid her Goodbye.

Afterwards I went to the mall to get her a few things, I went to the food store, I got her dark chocolate, Ice cream, A packet of chips, Biltong, Cereals. Then I went to a restaurant, then I ordered a burger, Pizza and Ribs and I bought wine and I went out and got her a hot water bottle. That was it. I got into my car and drove off to our stay.

When I got there, I heard the shower running with water.

"Honey! I am back." I said.

"I am coming! I am just finishing up!" she said and I smiled at the though of seeing her naked then the water stopped and I saw her appearing with a towel wrapped around her head and one wrapping around her body.

"well I bought you some things that I thought you would love." I said giving her the plastic bag that consisted of her woman products, she opened it and she smiled at me, her eyes sparkled.

" then I got you your favorites, they are in the kitchen " I said then she ran to the kitchen and she screamed, and she ran back and she lotioned.

"ain't you going to give daddy a kiss, After all these he has bought you!" I said in my deep, seductive voice, she raised her eyebrow.

"so daddy was expecting somethings in return, when he was buying me those things" she raised her eyebrows.

Then she left her lotion, then she climbed on top of me and she kissed my forehead. After she lotioned she wore her sweatpants and t shirt then I took off my clothes and was left with a boxer, then we ate pizza, Ice crama and biltong with some juice and I had wine and she insisted that we watch a movie

"what movie are going to watch?" I asked her.

"Trolls world tour!" she said excitedly.

"Nope I say 365 days!" she gave me a glare.

Then I decided to we watch 365 days, it was really a sexual movie, Nikita kept on closing her eyes. She was so cute.. Then I heard her snore, then I cuddled her and we slept

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long time! I am really sorry and happy New year..

So they really are back together, Are yall guys excited! I guess so.

Star🌟