Chapter 29🌺

Asante Williams point of view

I did not want to do this, it felt wrong after everything I have been through with Nikita, I cannot just turn my back against hers, I just don't want to, this is really hard for me, I hate to work for these Stupid animals but all I have to do is protect my daughter Amanda and My soon to be born child, I cannot let these imbeciles take them away from me, and I don't want anything to happen to Kieran i have to do this, I have to be strong for my children, I heard her sobs, I just looked away the way she screamed Auntie Asante, it was ringing in my ears, She actually was asleep right now, but I couldn't forget her sad gaze before darkness took over her . Then Olivia had started blabbering about how she wants Raul to herself, if the circumstances agreed I would have actually laughed in her face and told her that won't happen, I was even forced to kiss an incubus. I was forced to be mean, I was not mean especially when it came to Cutie Pies like Cleantha, Maybe I have to tell Kieran, I was mean I know I shouldn't have been like that to Nikita especially when she needed a friend to talk to. I regret everything, but I will make it right. When I was about to make a call, Olivia approached me.

"I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to have  Raul all to myself, and anyways you had no choice, You were going to do it anyways, because we wouldn't want the little one to be hurt!" she said in her evil tone.

"Olivia! Why are you doing this?" I asked her.

"well honey! Just get the fuck out of here, and go to hubby and your daughter! Before we kidnap her also." then she laughed out aloud and winked, I failed to find what made her enthusiastic about this whole situation.

We'll I had to tell Kieran and Raul no matter what, I could not do this to Nikita, I just could not.

Then I entered my car and  drove to Nikita's home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia's Point of view

If only she knew that, she was playing with fire, I would never let anyone take what's mine away from me, I would fight with anyone, I wouldn't care even if the person is a family member, I am a very nice person, I am beautiful of cause and Raul does not know what his missing, I will show it to him, I just love him, but once his mine, he would have to give up the throne to the incubus, I will make sure of it so that he can be mine *Alone* with no one disturbing our peace. So that is why I decided to plant a bomb inside Asantes car, call me a witch, but I don't care, you have to fight for what you want.

So she will be in her death bed right now and I cannot wait.

"My  sweetheart!" Urggh God knows hi much I hate these incubus  especially this one his really not my type.

"Your Highness!" I said. And I bowed, he actually smiled, I have actually seen that these creatures love it when they are superior.

When he was about to say something, He was called.

"we will finish this later my love." then he quickly left.

So we  placed to another room, we did not want her to actually see this place, she's half demon after all so she might escape.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raul Andrianakis Point of View

It was the next day I felt like I was weak and helpless , I couldn't find my daughter and I could feel it that she was around, I had eyebags and I could hear Nikita crying all the way up , and of course I had received a message! I had to tell Kieran.

"Kieran! I received a message from the kidnappers!" I said

Then he quickly grabbed the Cellphone and he looked into it.