Chapter 11🌺

Nikita Anderson's Point of View

Today was a story for another day hey when I woke up as usual ,I had morning sickness I have read that it happens to pregnant women of cause ,Then I slowly made my way to the bathroom took a bubble bath and relaxed until the water was Lukewarm I did not want to get sick because  That would risk my poor baby , I don't want my immune system to be low.

Then I motioned and wore my Ripped jeans ,Golf  T-shirt and my Worn Nike sneakers it was only the pair I have got you know I never wanted to buy myself anything because my Goal was to get into University but still I won't be able to get anything for myself because I will be taking care of a baby.

Suddenly Asante entered And she looked pissed and Frustrated , She looked at me In pity.

"Hey Asante  ,WhatsApp? Girl. " I was all smiley-smiley and I rubbed my tummy lovingly.

" hey babes ! I have to show you   something , I can't keep it to myself and I don't want people showing you instead of me " She said pitifully.

" what is it ? Lemme see ! " she took out her phone and entered twitter ,Then she showed me a Video of me being insulted by the almighty Son of a bitch of a billionaire I hope I said that right cause his such an asshole and people started commenting that I am a Golddigger , whore , A Street mate ,A harlot and all those heartpaining staff , well I won't cry anymore .

"No its fine they can say what they want Asante, I am not who they think I am  , People always are on the side of the rich ones.She just smiled at me .

"Well My sweetheart is back , Today we going to a Gynaecologist ,I am happy that your ready let me go grab something to wear. " then she smiled and exited .After a while she came back wearing her trackpants  , vest and Sneakers then she tied her her into a high ponytail and mine in a Bun.then we took Noodles with us  and we jumped in Asantes ,Toyota Yards and we went off to the hospital , It took 20 minutes to get there and She parked in and we jumped out and went in for the Gynaecologist .then we met up with a receptionist .

"Good evening , how may I help you ? " She asked looking in her computer .then she raised her head and Looked at me in disgust

"Women if you could stop staring at my best friend that would be really nice " Asante spoke in her a rude and hightone Then the receptionist stopped . "Thank you now may we proceed ,Actually we are here for her appointment with Dr Charisma , Just type in N . Anderson." She said in her rude tone ."okay ! Well you may take a seat the doctor will see you in shortly. "Good and stop Eyeing my best friend you bitch  in disgust or you might find yourself beat up in little piece  and your Bones broken into half stupid receptionist.then she swayed her hips , I was ashamed alot and As ante was busy with her phone , people would throw Gestures my way and burst of laughing some would take pictures and videos I was not comfortable but I remembered that I am doing this for my baby.

"Ms N.Anderson , you are good to go " the we quickly walked in not wanting to keep the doctor waiting .then I knocked in softly and I had The doctors little come in.

" Hello Ms Anderson , And Miss? " The doctor asked in a questionable look , " Williams doc , Williams " She smiled lightly .

" So how far are you Ms Anderson " she smiled at me atleast there's no one to stare at me or judge me. God bless this Doctor she is such a good human being .

" 5 weeks Doctor ! " I said in a smiley face.

" OK would you please come and lay on the bed then I will check if the babies hurt beat  Is normal." I smiled at her then I took off my shirt and she placed a gel on my Stomach and I Squealed.

"Relax ! Ms Anderson ! " Said Doctor Charisma .then she placed something to hear my babies heartbeat .

"Wow Mrs Anderson the babies heartbeat is healthy ,Congratulations "the she moved into "wow I can hear another heartbeat , Congratulations Ms Anderson and have a nice day and if the morning sickness continue its normal and I will be giving you some medicine and vitamins . " she smiled
I was crying when  I was getting out of the hospital bed and I wore my T-shirt .

"Wow ! Nicks your having twin babies wow ! Congratulations Sister , I am sure going to spoil them . " I hugged her .

"Thank you Asante ." then we walked off and this continued peopled throwed glances my way... I was really uncomfortable suddenly As ante called an Uber then we went home .

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

2 Days later

I hated it , People looked at me in disgust I couldn't stay here anymore , It was suffocating I wouldn't go to the Grocery stores I was the talk of New York , It never ended I had hope it would all end but it never did instead every time Something new would come up . even the people on my Social media threw insults my way , I had to delete the account and I think its the best way to start on a new life.then I received a call.

"Hello " I said in a soft tone.

"Nikita Anderson ,What the fuck is going on there , you are on the news , And they state that you are pregnant and they are insulting you  ,Is this true ? " So Its a shock that I got a call from Mrs Williams in fact We spoke on 5 weeks ago , we do not speak much but she loves us a lot.

" Oh Sweetie  , Don't use vulgar language ,You are scaring the poor child "then that's Mr Williams the clown of the house , I am grateful that they took me in on all those hardships.

"Yes its true Ma ,I actually am pregnant and the father of the baby rejected my baby so its mine alone. " I tried to stop the tears streaming just the thought of it , it made.me cry .

"Ow yeah , I am going to be a Grandma , But Sweetheart why didn't you say anything , But I think you should come and leave with us in Australia for now until you get back on your feet so that you can have Support . " she squealed .

"Oh dear She's pregnant , come leave with us Baby " that's Mr Williams always carrying and loving .

" I don't want to bother you Ma and Pa " I said then out of a sudden  Asante appeared .

"You won't be bothering them Nicks ,You should go and stay with them until all of this is cleared out , Look at the people on the streets they just give you unnecessary death Glares. " She said pity seen in her eyes .it was really true people would laugh at me or they would make a joke out of me.

"We think its for the best Sweetheart " Mr and Mrs Williams said in Unison.

"Ohk if you say so " I smiled at Asante she nodded and smiled .then we booked a ticket for me , I was going to start on my new life in Australia , I am going back to Newcastle , I have a feeling that everything is going to be well.

"Asante why don't you go back with me " I asked

"Well Nicks I have a job ,So I cannot ditch it and I have  a man so I cannot leave him here . " she smiled showing her beautiful pearl white teeth.

" Its noted Girl anyways I will miss you " She smiled .

"Your not even going yet but you are already going to miss me come one." Then I.smiled is I was going to go Tomorrow ,I started packing my Clothes and a few of my staff . At least we bought the apartment we do not Pay rent so I won't send money .then I ate dinner I grew tired and I slept it off .

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/N - She's going 😥, She's leaving her life behind but why are people so mean and cruel ,The majority of the societies are judgemental  and jealous , Guys let's us  be good citizens you know .

Anyways

Please

Comment

Vote

Follow Me

-I love you Guys

Your Admin

-Star ✌💫💥