Chapter 20 🌺

-Apollo and her Sister Cleantha but have a picture of Apollo with dark hair and Greyblack eyes and Cleantha with red hair and Grey black eyes  ,And people these ain't my pictures they belong to Google .

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Nikita Anderson's Point of View ..

Today was all about packing the boxes into the track and Goodbyes I was surely going to miss my Rebecca , Asante and I went that fully close anymore but we contacted Each other when we had time.but it was going to be good to be back in Newyork but I had no worry when it came to the twins  father , we won't meet and he rejected them and he has been with different woman held in his arms. We went to Ma and Pa's home  then I entered.

"Oh my dear ! And my grandkids I have heard that you are going to new york " Pa said .

" yes Pa  my flight is in 2 hours from now I am Urgently needed in New York " I spoke.

"Okay sweetie , Please go before you miss your flight , I love you my twin Grandbabies " Ma smiled.

"We love you to GrandMa" then they smiled.

After that we went home and we found the man finished packing boxes in a truck and we freshened and wore our tracksuits and sneakers .then we hit the road , and after a while we met up with Rebecca .

"Girl I  going to miss you , And Cleantha and Apollo Aunty will miss you and I love you " she smiled at us the we sat there for a while .we boarded the plane and we flew to new york it was only Cleantha ,Apollo and I in our seats .then we departure and watched New castle disappearing  .

"Mom is New York going to be interesting ? " Cleantha asked unsure of what to say.

"Yes sweetheart I would say so its quite a big City It is really busy whether in the morning or at midnight." Then I heard muttering coming from Apollo.

"Apollo do you have anything to say ? " I asked curiosity killing Me.

"No Mom ! " he then shrugged well I guess he is exhausted and then Cleantha read her book and Apollo started sketching some drawings.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After we have been on a plane for ours it started to get dark and people slept and I slept in also.in the morning  I woke up and the twins were already awake and playing with their little tabs .

"Good morning Passengers , we are about to land in New york please buckle up your seat belts." The kids started getting excited while I buckled their seatbelts.

"Mommy are we really in New York? " Cleantha gave me a toothy Green .

"Of cause baby We are now in New York and we are about to land in one of their biggest Airports"I smiled at them and we could feel the plane landing .then the doors opened and we unbuckled our seat belts  then I held their hands and we walked out.

"Apollo! Are you excited about New York ?" I asked him.

"Yeah ! " he only replied in that way .I just shrugged my shoulders and walked over to the driver who will be taking us home our Clothes are already at home.then we sat in the car and the driver drove off.

"Mother is this New York , It is so big and fancy like me ! " Cleantha said While batting her lashes .

"Fancy like you ? I think New work is fancier than you ; " then Apollo put out his tongue on her.

"Mommy do you see that Apollo is teasing me " Then Apollo rolled his eyes.

"Apollo stop it ,That is very naughty of you ,Please do not do that to your sister , You are supposed to protect her not Embarrass or bully her.