Chapter 10🌺

Nikita Anderson's Point of view

Our trip to the docter was cancelled because Asante's boss called her in for some emergency work he was really a fool. And anyways it was only me at home and noodles so all I had to do was watch netflic , clean the house read books and wait for my shift , today I called in and said I would be running late  , So I watched Netflix South African series caught my attention which is blood and water , it was really cool infact .  then I cleaned the house and cooked dinner we were going to have Lasagne and I cooked some vegetables on the side and I baked a carrot cake , Carry cake was Asante's favourite . When she eats the cake , She becomes a little rabbit hunting for its carrots .then I washed my little Angel Noddles.
He was such a sweet dog , he never messed up the house with his poop and all but when it come a to food he made sure that he would eat and mess up in our little kitchen and that did not get me mad because we all are food killers but Asante got mad because she hated cleaning and cooking  but when it comes to washing the car , laundry  and baking ,She was all good at that .then it was time for mW to go to work then I received a call from Mrs Smith.

" Goodday Ma " I spoke softly.

" Good day sweetie you do not have to enter today you have a day off , Enjoy the rest of the day ." I smiled and she bid me goodbye and she dropped the call
Then I squealed .

" Noddles its a park Day boy " then I wore my dress and my Glasses and I packed in my book and went down into the kitchen with my basket I packed treats .
And I cooed noodles to come out , I locked the door and our journey started ,We walked to the nearest pack and I saw chef Donald reading his newspaper then a little boy approached me and asked to play with noodles I said yes , and I walked towards Mr Donald.

"Mr Donald ! " I greeted shyly.

"What are you doing here my child ! " he asked .

"Well I was given a day off by Mrs Smith then I decided to come here and read my book then I saw you I approached you." Is smiled and he returned it back.

"Oh thank you My dear! " then we spoke about a lot of things and came a time Mr Donald had to go home but I decided to stay back  for 40 minutes , I thought about my Mother and Father , I don't know who they are and where they are , it was said that I was found next to their Gate well I guess they had other problems they couldnt give me love , affection and food .then I felt drops of rain I called out Noodles and we walked home by the time we have entered our house it started to heavily Rain then I cooked soup and we watched TV.

Then Asante walked in.

"This rain is a bitch " She saw me and she squealed.

"Bitch I was worried sick about you am thankful that you did not go to work." She smiled.

"Well thank Mrs Smith " I winked.

"That old hag , I love her " we laughed .

"On a serious note tomorrow we have to get to the docter , so that I can see my niece." she said in a cheery tone.

"Fine we should go to the doctor infact ."I smiled then she freshened up and can downstairs we watched Anabelle Creation and we had our dinner and after the movie  everybody called it a night .

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/N - This Chapter was boring and short  , but I will do better with the upcoming ones! Watch out there's more to come

Please

Vote

Comment

And follow me

Your admin

Star💫✌💯