Chapter 7 🌺

Nikita Anderson's Point of View

5 weeks later

Vomit! , Vomit! , Vomit ! Its either in the bathroom , Customers shoes or Cotneys hair ,Yeah you heard it right I threw all up.on cotneys new extensions she was red in anger but lucky for me she couldn't beat up her colleague, she would actually be fired, its been a has one lately you know I always have this stomach bug but Asante insisted that I take a pregnancy test but here I am waiting for her in my room she went to the shop a to get me aome pregnancy test , sometimes I would crave peanut butter and ham sandwich "how Gross ! " that is what Asante would say , she tried it once but she puked and went to the toilet for almost a day. But I had nothing that's when she began to suspect that something is wrong with me hey! At first I told her otherwise but when today I fainted while cleaning the yard her being consent and angry rose up , She had asked.me many questions.

So  I heard the door opening and I found Her carrying Four pregnancy tests .

" Nicks Pee on all four of them ,we have to see if is there any bun in the oven " Then I giggled and went into the bathroom and peed on them waited for the time we waited for the time they were supposed to tell us if its negative or positive.

"On a serious note Nicks what will you do when your pregnant ? " she looked at me with consent written in her face.

"Well the truth is I don't know ! ,I will cross that bridge when  I get there Girl otherwise I am a little bit clueless but I would definitely keep the baby " I  said .

" well Nicky always know I support you girl whatever your decision may be , But now its time for the truth to be revealed . " she smiled.

" well may you please check it out for Me , I am scared " she laughed and went into the bathroom.she came back jumping up and down in excitement.

"They are all positive Girl , I am going to be an Aunty - Aunty I will spoil my little princess or Prince rotten hey " she happily clapped and she was dancing all around the room , the first question was to find out who's my child's father and what is the child going to eat .

"We have a problem Sante , I don't know the father  of my child " I said looking down and being ashamed .

" well do not be embarrassed don't you remember anything ?" She smiled.

" All I remember is our passionate night and his Name just his name I don't even know his surname " I played with my fingers .

" What was his name ? " I started thinking about the night then RAUL popped out.

"RAUL ! That's his name " I said smilingly proud of my thinking

"Wait , Wait may you please describe this Raul ! " I told her how he looked then she took out her cellphone and showed me  A picture of some guy wearing Glasses

"His lips look familiar but may you please show another one of his pictures " I said.then she showed me and I popped my eyes out and I smiled

" That's him Asante , That's him ,"and she screamed in excitement .

"Are you telling me you fucked Raul Andrianakis , the worlds known player and bachelor and the universes known Billionaire ,wow ! I think you should tell him " she smiled and raised her eyebrows naughtily.

" But I am scared , I am afraid that he migh.... " Then Asante shushed me off

"Girl the father needs to know , so no excuses tomorrow you are going to his company and your telling him that you are expecting his child " she smiled

"If you say so ! " I then wore my work clothes ,Said bye to them and walked to the diner when I entered there I apologised to cotney , Then at Mrs smith and they did not have a problem then I continued with my work

" Nikita ! You are doing a greatest Job my child here in this diner . "She smiled heartwarmingly

"Thank you Mrs Smith .. " I smiled at her.

" And if you need help baby , Just call me I will be your helping hand and I saw how you puked these last five weeks and that happens when someone is pregnant ! Are you ? " she looked at me closely we were  in her office and it was so intimidating.

" Yes I am Mrs Smith " She looked at me

" Woo! Who's the lucky guy sweetie " She smiled

"Well I don't know Mrs Smith , it was a one night sta...." She looked at me and she just came over my side And hugged me

" everything is going to be okay my dear , Trust in the Lord. " then we  talked a lot about her diner, she gave me some money for My shift and she walked.me outside and I catched an uber and it drove off home , I ate my dinner prepared but Asante , it was just me , noodles and my baby in the house no one else then I went into my bed with Noddles then I cuddled him and sleep took over me.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Please Vote and Comment Guys .....

-Your admin

Star💫✌