Chapter 26🌺

Raul Andrianakis Point of View

As we were driving to the beach, I was so excited  I did not want to show it, Cleantha was excited and she told me about how her pictures were going to be pretty and how she would show her friends, And then there's Apollo he was so quiet and he kept on looking at me. I knew he was excited but he just didn't want to show it, My inner demon was happy but I only knew that I had to do one thing which is to win my woman back. So as the bodyguards were following us , we reached our destination at the  beach... So I told our bodyguards to carry our food and items,

So Cleantha hurriedly got out the car and Apollo Got out also, we saw an ice cream and Milkshake parlor,

" Guys would you like to have ice cream or Milkshake "

" May we please have ice cream uncle" Cleantha said with her beautiful smile. She looked like her mother, she had beautiful hair

"Apollo would you love to have ice cream as well?" I asked him.

"yes please uncle!" and then he kept quiet

Then we walked to the ice cream and milkshake parlor, I saw a woman who was chewing her bubblegum loudly than I expected and she was wearing a shirt and it was unbuttoned. She immediately fixed her hair and her shirt when I approached her.

" Good day Sir how may I help you?" the lady asked.

" We will have  three ice creams!" I said

"The flavors?" She smiled and she bit her lower lip.

"Princess what would you like to have, Prince what would you like to have?" I asked smiling at them.

" I would like to have ChocChip Uncle!" she smiled at me.

"I will have Strawberry" Apollo said throwing in a beautiful smile.

" My Princess will have chocChip, I will have Buttercup and My sweet little prince will have strawberry." 8+i smiled, I was so happy and super excited about being here with them.

As we were waiting for our ice creams, Cleantha saw her age group and Apollo whispered that those are her friends.

" Uncle! May I please go speak with my friends ! " Cleantha asked.

"but you haven't received your ice cream." I smiled at her.

"I will come back as soon as possible uncle!" Cleantha batted her lashes.

Then she soon ran after her friends then i was left with Apollo, we stared at each other and we smiled.

Then we started talking about his likes, he told me on how much he loved black, he love to watch Avenger Movies and his favorite Marvel was Black panther, who is now deceased. He loved to read books such as Romeo and Juliet and Take Charge over your life by Chinua Achebe, I was actually impressed by this, he was also a quiet,  Well mannered, Handsome smart kid and he was my son, I was proud to call him one, he wanted to be a businessman.

Then after a while we received  our Ice cream cones, but I couldn't find Cleantha, we started out a search for her it was just Apollo and I , but we did not found anything, I asked the people at the beach but they said, they saw no one.

It was not at midnight, everyone was fully packed and ready to go, I kept receiving calls from Nikita and texts asking  me about my kids and I whereabouts, but I was so shocked on how was I going tell her that Cleantha is no where to be found, I actually have to rush home.  Then I took Apollo by hand and we went to the Car! And we drove off to Nikita's place,  As I was driving I decided to call Kieran my  bestfriend and tell him about the sudden news.

Call conversation

"hello! Mate, What is so argent that you have to call me in the middle of the night?" he asked in his lazy voice

"Mate I really messed everything up! I don't know what happened but my demon is angry with me, He wanted to let himself out." I said

"No Man I guess this is fucked up!" He said. He was surely awake by now.

When I looked over at Apollo my son was already asleep and he had beautiful small snores and I loved it.

" Look dude! I went out and took my Kids Apollo and Cleantha but the thing is they actually not yet to find out that I am their dad, so we were supposed to bond first and have that I relationship, but Cleantha saw her friends and she ran off with them, she said she would be back. " I said in a sad and Crying tone, I have never cried before but my daughter was out there somewhere.

" You are such a bad father! How can you let your daughter leave in that big place, How are you going to find her? Dude where are you? " Kieran asked.

" Am in front of Nikita Gate." I said in an angry voice

Then I quickly got out of the car and pulled my son out and. Carried him, I knocked on Nikita's door. She finally opened she was looking all smiley

" oh my God, I was so worried!, Thank God! Why were  you not answering your phone calls I was expecting you to answer them especially if you have the kids with you! But I remembered that it was time for yall to bond." she smiled at me, she was so innocent

" Yes! " I said faking a smile

"So! Where's Cleantha, Is she also asleep" she asked and I knew that question would actually pop up even if I tried to resist it but how would I.

"Um... She... Um.. Sh.. She, She is lost! I don't know how but I.." I was not yet finished when she cut me off.

"wait a minute! Did you say lost?" She said trying to assess my face.

"She was with me then she went after her friends then I focused my whole attention to Apollo and she disappeared and We began to search, but she was not around the beach." I said.  Then she screamed and she began to cry, shouting out Cleantha's name.

"Raul! Don't you dare fucking play with me, Where is my daughter, what kind of father are you to let a child wander about with her friends, don't you know that females are being raped each and every now and then you come and tell me that Cleantha is lost! You are not responsible at all, what if she's still around there. " she said angrily.

" Relax sweetness! " I said In a soft tone. Then I felt a hard slap in my face.

" don't you dare tell me to relax, whereas my child is out there, You are such a useless piece of shit, if your parents really did leave you in. A Garbage can I actually do support them, Walking around in suits and being arrogant and all might but you cannot keep a 6 year old child besides you. " then I grabbed her roughly and thrown her against the wall.

"Don't you ever call me that Again and leave my parents out of this" they I showed off my incubus.

Nikita screamed loudly, it was my first time in this form, I had a lot of muscles, biceps, I was tall, handsome, loving. She looked hesitant in coming my way so she backed up in her room

"what are you?" She asked looking at him.

"I am an incubus!" I smiled at her

Before she was about to answer my phone rang and a Sms popped in

"if you want her alive! Ask your father to to give your throne to some else. And I wanted my shares

Today is such a remarkable day  to everyone and happy Christmas beca Iove it also

So as I  back what do you think

Incubus ! Do you think being an incubus I s amazeballs,

Star⭐