Chapter 6🌺

Raul Andrianakis Point of View

Damn ! That was the best sex ever , my woman was not tired its a pity that I did not catch her name I would have called her plenty of times , She's such a vulouptous woman and she's so seductive . I cannot get these Innocent emerald eyes in my head , her voice , the smell , Oh  God she's something else.I was in the kitchen having my breakfast .

"Raul my dear son , what has happened to you my boy ! Were you listening ? " Ma asked

"Of cause I am alright Ma ,But something is bothering me " I said to her but I thought she would have a consent look instead I saw a smile in her face .

"Oh my Boy , its a girl , I know its a girl " she said amazed she's going to be the death of me how did she know?

" how did you know Ma ? Was I that noticeable ? "

" Yes my dear you are noticeable and I saw your eyes twinkling you are in love  , So is she you mate ?"  Curiosity was filled in her eyes .

" Yes Ma , but I cannot be with her , I don't want to include her in my life ,She is too innocent " I said

"Well I think you should tell her , she might understand ,anyways my boy go to work , we will chat later , you will be late hurry " she said . then I took my briefcase and headed to the door climbed in my Mercedes and went into the office I greeted Adele and it was the usual took a private elevator then Arrived at my desk ,A cup of coffee was already placed then I looked into my schedule , Because Sarah took on a rest because she is sick .then kieran arried

"So what happened Raul ? " kieran asked

" Well I had sex with a beautiful woman yesterday and I had not taken her name "

" its such a pity so your thinking about her ? " he just laughed loudly.

"The same thing happens to you because you also did it in another girls so the feeling is mutual. " he laughed

"Whatever  dude , so  how did.it go for you and Asante " he said

"It really was wonderful and damn she's good in bed ,She knows what she's doing , I love her man  " he said

"Kieran ,The girl is my mate ! " I just said that with my head down

" Wow! This is getting tense  , You do not know her name ,she's your mate you had sex " This is messed up
Then we spoke about other things then kieran told me that his off to his building to work then I continued with my work .

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^°°°°°°^^^^°°°°°°°°°

Kierans Point of view

My name is kieran Night  I am 30 years old in the human world but in the underworld I am 789 years old .well I am Raul's bestfriend we have been ever since childhood , I love him a lot as where as I love my family , I met a beautiful woman Asante Williams I will make her mine  soon i just can't wait  for it to happen , She's a beauty , Lovely , Caring person  and a straight talker and I will make her the mother of my kids , and of cause I know I am a demon but I will let her know when we married because there will be no turning back sometimes my best friend is so stupid , he always sleep with girls each and every day .but I don't care his the best of the friends I have ever had , So after I finished working out the paper work in my Office I went down to the parking lot , Took my car and drove to Asante and Nikita's Apartment . and I parked outside and knocked at the door.
And  Nikita opened the door  and she gave me a little warning about if I hurt Asante she will be on my case , She was so cute even when she pouted her lips , I really liked her and I saw her as my little sister .then my Angel can down , She looked so beautiful I will make her My wife soon I do not want to Waste time at all.

" Baby , you look beautiful ! " She blushed a little.

" Thank you Kieran ! " She smiled shyly at me then I opened the car door for her , She entered and we drove off to one of The amazing restaurants . We got in and all eyes were on us . we sat down and a waiter came towards our table.

"Good Evening Sir and Ma'am  , May you please tell me what you would love to order ? " The guy looked at  her and we ordered then I threw him a little Glance he immediately backed away.

" So sweetheart  , Where is your family " I asked

" well my family is not around they are in Australia  , I left my Mother and  Father  and what about your family ? " she asked innocently

" Well I really do not like to talk about my family , but I will tell you one day "

"Oh okay " she smiled then dinner arrived we ate , talked about a lot of things  and she slept in my apartment .

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/N -How did you find this Chapter Peeps ,The ending was kinda off but I tried writing kieran and Asante's chapter !

Anyways please vote and comment that would be super appreciated

Your admin

Star💫✌