Chapter 5 🌺

Nikita Anderson's point of view

The sound of the crickets and birds chirping outside was heard , by me of cause it was such a blissful sound to be heard then I woke up to the noises they were making and I found no one  next to me ,disappointment flashed into my face but why am I disappointed of cause it was a one night stand nothing more , and who would definitly stay for me . I had an hourglass but I was thick , and I had dark inner thighs stretch marks .

So I went inside the bathroom and took a shower , Then I saw an old woman staring back at me .  " oh Jesus! Good morning Ma'am I did not expect anyone " I said utterly shocked.

"Goodmorning dear , I am Miss Green ,I am one of the cleaners in this club " she said smilingly

"how many years have you been working here Miss Green " I asked full of curiosity

"Its been 24 years dear , I enjoy working in here , So you are Raul's New Girlfriend ? " she asked a grin forming in her face.

"You cannot say that Mam , but I have to go " so I wore my clothes I saw on the bed ,I took the jeans and wore his shirt and the shoes I was wearing last night then I bid goodbye to Mrs Green , then I called an uber  I got in and I reached my destination in time It was a 20 minute drive from the club to our apartment .

Then I quickly got in and what I saw next Was a shocker , Asante and the guy from yesterday were having sex on the couch.

"Holy Macaroni ! What are you doing on the couch " I asked . Asante  quickly jumped of the guy .then the guy wore his clothes and asante wore her morning gown.

"Morning to you to Nikita " She said smilingly

"Morning Guys " I said shyly.

"This is kieran Night and kieran this is my best friend and sister Nikita " She said .

"Hi Nikita so its Nikita as in your name is in Russian ? its a pleasure to finally meet you , you have been included in most of our talks yesterday "

" likewise ! Yeah People say its Russian but I do not know if its really in  Russian or and anyways I hope its good things she said . " I smiled shyly .

"It was nice meeting you Nikita , have a nice day ! , bye baby we will talk when I have freshened up and returned home okay ! I love you " He winked at her and blowed  a kiss for her.

" I love you too My love " she blew him a kiss and he exited to our main door.

"So what's Going on here? I here I love you and all" I asked ?

" well his my man now ! We had lots of sex yesterday and damn his good at it " she said dreamily

"Wow! I am happy for you girl and indeed get will last " I smiled at her .

"So I saw you talking to that guy ,What's his name ? And did you sleep with him ? " she asked curiously.

"Well first of all we had steamy sex with the guy all night ! Then  his name I do not remember I was so drank and secondly he left me all alone in the club ,Well Guys do not love me , they just use me " I said tears streaming down my face.

"Don't do that to yourself Nicky , its his loss ,Don't worry you will find a good Guy okay !

"I am so fed up with Man ! So I won't need any in my life I will be single until I die " I said angrily

"But girl , who will protect you , make you feel good at night , have kids with ?don't make a decision think about it Girl " She said in a sweet voice .

"Fine ,anyways is there any food in here " I asked

"There is bitch !" She said lifting up the pizza box and I smiled widely.

So today we watched Netflix , And we cuddled with noodles and we had a girls and Boy night out .

"Do you think this Guy will call me ? " I asked her

" of cause he will girl look at you ,Your beautiful , Smart , loving , Cute,patient , shy , Kindhearted so why wouldn't he not " She spoke proudly.

So we Stayed like that watching Girls Trip . Suddenly her cellphone rang

"Hello " She said

"Forgot about me beautiful ? " Kieran asked in the background I suddenly felt a ping in my heart .of cause I was jealous the guy had sex and he dumped me , then they spoke and he reminded her about their date.

"Oh ! I forgot about the Dinner  baby let me go Freshen up  ,I love you and kieran said something and she giggled and hanged up ,Asante is so lucky , she is very lucky I wish I had a man to adore me.

"Nicky ,baby girl , please help me with my makeup and dressing " she said

" of cause girl I would do anything for you ." I said

She took a shower then she  came to me I did a natural make up on her face then I looked for something sweet , sexy but elegant  then I found her naive jumpsuit she immediately squealed and thanked me , Then she came back and I gave her , Her black pumps just in case the dinner date is simple.and gave her her purse then I looked happy about my work

"You look Gorgeous Asante"I said in a polite voice.

"Thank you girl" she said

Then the doorbell rabg I ran to it

" hey Nikita ! Is my woman around ? " he asked

"Yes he is around kieran , but I want you to know one thing that if you break her heart I will chop your balls and dick , mince it ,Smash it and cook it for my dog noodles you understand ? " I spoke ! He laughed

"Okay nicks I will bring her back safely with no Injuries and with no heart break." He said smilingly

" You can come out Asante " I shouted .

Then she came out and He gave her the flowers they bid noodles and I  goodbye and it was just me and noodles.

*****************************************

Please vote and comment I would really appreciate it  mwaa!

Your Admin

Star 💫✌