Chapter 8🌺

Nikita Anderson's Point of View

Today was the day I am telling him that I am having his baby , I woke up earlier and I  was so nervous and I was hungry so I decided to watch Netflix but it didn't help either so I decided to lay in bed and think about how am I going to approach him and tell him that I am having a child with him .Having sex with him was absurd why didn't I think about this ,God ! I am such an idiot but maybe it happened for a reason because I believe in fate .Then someone knocked

"Enter ! " I was really not in the mood for anyone today i had alot of Anxiety and I needed my Asante by my side.

"Girl ! Your still sleeping at this time ,Wake up and Go tell that Man , Your expecting his child " she said while opening the curtains And uncovering My blankets on top of me pushing me in the bathroom . Urrghh! She is one insane person.

" I am so nervous you know ! " I shouted .

"Do you want me to go with you and am sure he won't try to do anything stupid , he will remember you girl " She said taking out my Nike tracksuit and my old t-shirt and my old , worn sneakers. After finishing my shower I Lotioned And wore the clothes putting my hair in a high ponytail and I descended the stairs to the kitchen had my cereal.

" Nicks ,I already ordered an Uber for you it will take you straight to  Andrianakis Enterprise " I walked towards her and hugged the life out of her  , She was really my strength she was always there when I needed her .

"I can't b-breath Nicks " She said

"I am sorry Sante it's just that  I am a bit emotional right now  ! " I looked at her and smiled .

"Well you sure one  pregnant women " Then we bursted out laughing.

Then I Walked out of the door and climbed in an Uber and the Uber driver drove off

" So my dear what brings you to go to Andrianakis Enterprise ,I have heard That Mr Andrianakis is a rude man who is selfish but he has a charming side. " He said driving his way on the road. I just keep looking at the road and we pass by trees and buildings and I just ignore his statement , I will not tell him anything at all actually I may sound really rude but it's none of his business and in the society we live in people are so judgemental but I think I should lie to him , I not a liar but I have to .

" No sir ,It's just that I have been called for a Job interview " I said that to him not managing to look him in the eye .

"It's ok dear , I have heard that there  are no job interviews but I hope in what ever you are going there for you , It goes according to your will " then he stopped in front of the Enterprise.

"Thank you Sir and enjoy your day " I said  looking at him and climbing out of the car , he waved and droved off. Then I looked above the building it was really tall it was taller than me infact it looked really enormous and it was busy with workers walking up and down and it was a Work hour and it was still in the morning so people were  Getting into the building for work.

Then I entered the door with the word entrance , I found myself into the reception and the receptionist gave me a disgusting look , Maybe it was because of the type of clothes I was wearing, People were throwing glances my way because they were wearing business suits .

"Hello may I please talk to Mr Andrianakis it's urgent  "I said pacing my way into the reception and smiling .

"Hey ,look bitch if your one of his fuck buddies ,Fuck off , I am his Girlfriend and please do me a favour I am so fed up you whores whinings " she rudely said as she was chewing gum.

"Look I ain't one of his fuck buddies , I have to speak to him , I need to " I begged her , SHE Scoffed

" fine ! You don't look like his bitches anyways  ,His in floor 78 take the elevator it's more faster than the stairs " she said eyeing me up and down