Chapter 36 🌺

Nikita's Point of View

2 years later

The twins were now 8 years old, Raul and I sat our differences aside and we fell in love again and again and we decided to tie the knot after his father had possibly set him free out of his life and I gracefully thank the day he actually chose us, he seems happy with us, And here I am getting my make up done, it has been exhausting months we were preparing for my wedding, Asante, Rebecca and I We were always up and down planning for everything they were great help, Priyanka was not available because she had a kingdom to run, her father was actually killed by incubuses.then Priyankas mother was set free, she is such a sweetheart, she is a kind, respectful woman, she has been helping with the wedding alot and I am so happy that I have her by my side, Since I am an orphan I have never received a mother's love, so she suddenly became my best friend and I love her alot... So the makeup artist was busy with my make up and the ladies, I had Asante, Rebecca as my bridesmaids and Raul had Kieran as his groomsman.

"so are you ready to get married to your handsome hubby!" Rebecca said! She was notorious.

"you know the answer Becca!" Becca and Asante looked so beautiful! After the makeup Artist was done with me I stood infront of  the mirror and I looked at myself! I was so beautiful, I had a Mermaid dress in! And my hair was braided , I had a crown onyop of my head, I had natural make up on and my Vail was so long I looked beautiful, The Nikita I saw in the mirror was not me, it was someone else, I looked like a Queen, Rauls Queen, then Asantes Father got in.

"wow! Look at you my daughter, you look SO beautiful are you ready to walk down the aisle, I am so proud of you and we are here for you." I smiled at him

"You look beautiful babe!" Asante said she showed Excitement in her eyes.

"Thank you so Much, Dad and Asante!" we shared a group hug and Rebecca and Asante got out and Dad also helped me with the dress.

We got into the car and drove off to the hall. Then Asante and Rebecca got out and walked in then it was our time to get in the hall and Dad took my hand and When we entered the hall I could see many people wearing beautiful smiles, no one had a smirk on it was lovely, we only had family and friends over because we did not want the media to also chase behind us.  Then our song by Leona Lewis and Calum Scott played You are the reason

There goes my heart beating cause you are the reason am losing my sleep please come back now.

There goes my mind racing and you are the reason that am still breathing am hopeless now.

I clim every mountain and swim every ocean! Just to be with you and fix what I've  broken.

Cause I need you to see that you are the reason.

There goes my hand shaking cause you are the reason, My heart keeps bleeding.

If I could turn back the clock, I would make sure the light defeated the dark, I'd spend every hour of everyday keeping you safe

That was it I was next to him, He had tears in his eyes, he looked beautiful, he really was, I could see the love he had for me in his eyes, they were so gorgeous. They turned pitch black, Well we had a Pastor here to help us tie the knot and Raul Had no problem with that even though he was a demon because he was recognized as evil against the Lord's word.

" we are gathered here in the presence of God, family and friends to unite Raul Andrianakis and Nikita Anderson in holy matrimonial, Marriage is an honorable estate and is therefore not to be entered into lightly, but reverently, advisedly, soberly and with God's blessing. Today, they will receive God's greatest gift, another person to share with, grow with, change with, be joyful with and stand with when trials and tribulations enter their lives. It is fitting therefore that we should on this occasion begin by asking God's blessing on this marriage, let's pray.