Epilogue 🌺

Nikita Anderson's Point of view

" babe! Babe! Please come help Eva with her finding her shoes!" I said, I was so pregnant and the kids wouldn't help they were busy with school, so they were dressing up, They were seniors this was their last year, I was pregnant with triplets again, And I was joyful. Raul and I were happy

" I am coming baby! " he came down with his tie hanging around his should his open and the shirt was not tucked in

" Dada! Dada! PAP! That was Eva she was  4 years old and she was a daddy's girl, she always wanted her porridge to be fed by daddy at all cost. If he had gone outside of the country her brother Apollo would be the one to feed her.

" Seems like Dada is having a bad day baby!" I said mimicking her little voice.

"  let me feed you My angel!" he smiled at her then she quickly finished her food and Raul put his hands on my waist.then I fixed his tie and his collar and helped him with his belt and shirt.

" You look handsome! " I patted his hair then he put his soft lips on my mine, When we kiss I always think of the first time we kissed, he is still a good kisser nothing has changed.

"eww! Mom and Dad! that gross!" Cleantha pitches up in the kitchen and took an apple.

"you should have real breakfast Cleantha not an Apple!" I said.

"well Mom this girl here is trynna watch her figure hon!" she said. And blew me a kiss

" Well baby I love you, Apollo! Come let me take you to school and I need to have a real talk with your principle!" he said then they got out and Apollo kiss my chick and he winked and he followed them out, well it ws just Eva and me.

Then 1 hour passed and Raul pitched up.

" well they did not suspend! Cleantha at all, but I don't understand that why does Cleantha always gets herself into trouble I mean, she is a young girl for goodness sake, I always have a headache!" I said

"I am sorry My love but Cleantha takes after you!" I shrugged my shoulders.

Then I went into the shower and I quickly got out immediately and stood infront of the mirror, I had grown into a large dolphin and Raul held me from behind

"What is wrong babe?" he asked

"I look Fat Raul, I look like a large Dolphin! I don't have the perfect curves you want! I am afraid you will go to the other woman!" I said while is was crying.he suddenly started laughing then my cries became louder.

"I am sorry babe! I am just laughing at your statement, I mean you are not fat and I love you! Even If you don't have curves, I wouldn't mind okay!" he said

Then I suddenly smiled at him and I kissed him and we got to do the deed and I remembered we left Eva in the kitchen when we got there she was asleep oh my baby girl! She is so cute.

Then I started on lunch, Raul was staying here at home so that I can have someone to look after rme because people were busy with their lives , Asante and Kieran were expecting Twins,They were boys and They were doing so well, And Well Rebecca is not married she is still the same old Rebecca, she broke up with her boyfriend so it's only one night stands but I love my best friend, Rauls Mother has started on a Botique, it is really doing well and well she has taken a pause on dating and marriage, Priyanka is Now married to her mate who is also a king to another kingdom and they combined their kingdoms  , they are expecting their first child , Mr and Mrs Williams well they still alive and old.
-----(------After a while

Then we had Mac and Cheese and waited for both Apollo and Cleantha, their school was going to be out around 13:00 and it was now 12:50 they were not going to do much today  so they pitched earlier and we went into a restaurant.

"I love you baby and our kids" we said a toast and I realized how lucky I am to have Raul and the kids in my life.

I am Thankful for having that one night with Raul that changed my life  , I am happy about everything.

THE End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote, comment and Follow me

Until next time

Star🌟