Chapter 34🌺

Nikita's Point of view

I practically ran to my house, I couldn't find no ubers and taxis, Today was not my luck, it just was not my luck, we always find ourselves into trouble, What is going on and Raul has not yet told me about the people who kidnapped Our daughter, Maybe I have to move away from this house.so I got in the gate and opened my apartment door and I found Mrs Adelle wrapped around in a chair and she had a cloth on her mouth!.

"Apollo, Cleantha!" I shouted angrily, I was frustrated, but I wa sbeing delusional because I knew that they weren't home, I was about to call the police when I had a cough and I saw Mrs Adelle trying to open her eyes and I suddenly went into the kitchen to get some water, she drank the water and she began to speak, her voice was haorse and I could see Mark's on her neck that's why.

"Nikita! They took them, I tried fighting them but they were so strong! And they were not humans, They were demons my Dear, I couldn't or else I could lose my life in just a blink of an eye.." I could see her tears.

" No! Ma' am don't cry i will call up Raul! " I said

" Oh honey please do! He can only be the only one who can actually end this war. "she said while shaking her head.

" what do you mean about war Ma? "I asked, I was curious.

" Raul will let you know my dear, it's not my place.. I wish I could tell you whats the matter. "she said.

" I think I should probably call the police too"i said.

"No! No! Do you want them dead! And anyways Demons rule over the world honey, So be smart, use your brain!" she said

"but! I cannot just call Raul, What will he do?" I asked.

"He will do what he was supposed to do many years ago now fix yourself up and call Raul!his gonna fix this" I wonder why was this woman determined that Raul would actually fix this. Then suddenly I got a call and it read "My king" it was Raul of cause...

"hello!"I said In a shaky voice.

" what happened My love! What is wrong! I can feel that you are shaking " he said calmly, and I knew from that minute that he actually did not know

" Raul! You won't like what I have to say next but Apollo and Cleantha are missing and I found Ma here wrapped with a rope around a chair and she was unconscious but she is fine now, She states that there were de..."before I could explain I was actually cut off by Rauls angry voice

" I am coming right away! I will be there in an hour! "he said I could feel his voice booming. I was pacing up and down and Mrs Adelle warmed up Milk for me.  And I kept checking the watch.

" Dear Relax! " Mrs stellings told me to come down, And I did I had to be strong for my children, I had, Oh my babies I wonder did they have something to eat, then suddenly Raul got in with Kieran, He growled. And Kieran patted him to calm down and I got up from my sit and  ran to him and I engulfed him in a cry...

~~~~~~~~~~~

RAul Andrianakis Point of View

I knew this would happen sooner or later! It was bound to happen and I knew my parents would try to find me! And they did but they found that I had children with a human, they despised humans and Am sure they really are upset about me not being king and Not Marrying someone of their choice. I don't regret my Decision I am happy about it... I did not want to be king after all, I let my cousin be king but they eventually disagreed so my father carried on being king, it's so upsetting to hear that your children are missing and Mrs Adelle has been tortured! I need to put an end to this, My parents they cannot control me anymore especially my Father.

"what is happening Raul?" Kieran always asked. We both ran away from our duties. He was supposed to be my right hand man but we both refused our statuses and am sure they after us.

"We gotta Go, Just called My Queen and she tells me that the twins have been kidnapped!" I said.

"shit!" I heard him mutter, then he hurriedly  then he packed his Belongings and I had already got mine, we ordered an Uber to take as to the Airport.

"Meghan! Prepare the Private jet for us! We gotta be in New York in an hour" then I dropped the call, I was so Fucked up right now and I know Nikita would actually demand answers.

Then we waited for about 2 minutes and the private jet was ready for us, we got in and we took off and we landed within an hour, we took my car home and I saw Nikita pacing up and down and Mrs stellings trying to calm her down then she ran up to me and she engulfed me in a hug and I decided to return it back.

"What is going on Raul? Tell me the truth Raul, You have too from skratch and don't leave anything! Just don't" she said and I saw Kieran looking nervously at me.

"well I am sorry Nikita ! I have to reveal the truth, I really should, well Nikita I Am Raul Andrianakis, I am 749 Years old and I am a demon!" I said.

"look Raul, stop playing games I know your a demon and your that Age and so Please help me and tell me the truth! Just be honest and tell me about what is going on because  I know you know" I raised an eyebrow

"okay! I am being honest, look When I was 27, as you call it in the human world, I ran away with my friend Kieran, Our parents wanted to choose our lives for us, they wanted me to be king and Marry A girl of their own Choosing and I didn't want that because all these girls they chose for me where all not my types, They were after the title of being Queen, They never cared about anything but power and when you reach  the  underworld you could feel how power is dominating so we had to start our life here and I was helped by Ma Adelle here, They have been searching for us but we hid our tracks and I know your gonna ask how we hid our tracks while we were famous, My father does not know about Electronics so we got away easier. I know it was a childish move but I couldn't let him control my life "I said.

" I would never let my father control my life either! " Kieran said.

" so Kieran your also a Demon! Didn't Asante freak out! "I asked. They looked at each other and kept their serious faces on.

" what plan do we have to plot now Raul! We have to go there and I should tell them about Nikita and the kids " I smiled at him.

Then Kieran began to chant some foreign words and he something opened it looked like a portal one in the movies, So we got in and we had decided to leave Mrs Adelle stellings behind, Then I had to close my eyes.

" relax! I will protect you!" Raul said reassuring me. I nodded.

Then we go there and this place looked like a. Kingdom, there were people there roaming around and there was also a bit beautiful palace, I guess that was were Rauls parents lived. Then we suddenly got in their gate. And people gasped, There were many beautiful creatures that I could see, The wolf's, Elvs, Fairies.they looked beautiful.

"I am here to see Mother and father!" I said

"Yes sire!" the guards said in unison

"Thank you" Kieran said.

"She cannot get in there , She will want to kill her" The guard said.

"mind your own business and don't try to be Mr perfect."

" If it is not the famous Raul Andrianakis who left his family behind to suffer because of his actions "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continuation will be in Chapter 35

Please comment
Vote
Please follow me