Chapter 32🌺

Raul Andrianakis Point of View

One week later

I was out for business, I went to Japan to finalize somethings, I had last seen Nikita on the day we were in a hotel, yes we have been chatting but not each and every time because I was busy in my meetings, Then I suddenly received a call from Nikita.

"Hey baby" I said and I heard her giggle.

"hey Raul! I just wanted to hear your voice!" I smiled over the phone and I felt the waitress staring at me, I was in a restaurant in for a little treat with My best friend Kieran we were supposed to finalise somethings.

"You just wanted to hear my Voice that's all, You know what am hurt baby Girl! How are our kids doing? I miss their little cute faces" I smiled thinking about Little Cleantha and Little Apollo they loved quarelling alot infact.

"well My boss is calling me Raul, I have to hang up right now." I nodded.

"Dude she cannot hear you! You know, you should speak up don't nod!" Kieran whispered.

"Raul! are you there?" Nikita shouted.

"oh yes Am hear Honey! Have a nice day at work! I just miss your laugh and smile, I cannot wait to see you again, kiss my kids for me and I love you" I said and Kieran gave me a thumbs up

"bye!" she said and she ended the call.

"Your smile is something else, It shows that you are happy and you really Inlove but the question is, How will you explain to Nikita that you actually are a demon, I know she over head us and she saw you going all demonic at her, all I know is you need to explain everything to her and the kids they will start to change and have abilities due to their emotions, you have to be there to guide them, So do it earlier and you know tell her about the saga in your family, So that she can not be cooped up. In drama that she does not know.

"Those people might not come back! Kieran and you Goddamn know it" I said angrier about what happened numerous years ago.

"We don't know Raul! We just don't know okay and what if they hurt your family! What will your explanation be for Nikita, tell her now okay! Or else there will be hell to pay" Kieran said.

"okay Kieran! I will tell her , let's get back to business!" I nodded.

I was afraid of telling Nikita the truth maybe she might as well freak out but I have to tell her sooner, because I don't wanna risk their lives, like last time you know.

Then it was past midnight, we decided to Get some sleep. It was such a long day these Japanese man kept us up All night we had to explain on one thing over and over again, and this really pissed me off. Before we could enter our rooms I decided to invite kieran over for a drink to talk about Asante.

"kieran! How is Asante, it's been a while since you know... " I did not want to carry on

"She is trying, The first few days weren't really that Peachy! She closed herself in The Guestroom, Never ate anything, I could hear her cry herself to sleep each and every single day" he said.

"Don't you want Nikita to talk to her, Atleast woman talk you know." I said showing my consent face.

"I would definitely appreciate that, But I don't think she would really love Nikita's Presence but its worth a try Man" Kieran said thinking about the state Asante is in.

"well let me text her immediately!" I said thinking about Asnates state. I typed in my cellphone

Babe this is your chance to Amend things with Asante, She's needs your help I think you should speak with her with the Accident and loosing the baby! I think she would use a friend! I love you and take care of our kids.