Chapter 24🌺

Nikita Anderson's Point of View.

"Nikita ! Wow you look beautiful , when did you come back this side ? " Kieran smiled at me I also returned the smile.

"Well the past few days ! Is everything alright with the baby and Asante ? " I smiled and I saw a frown in his face.

"I thought you do speak ! But didn't you pass by the other day ? " He asked with a conscend look.

"Well I did and it went well ! " I hid the fact that Asante blurted out on me I totally do not understand this side of hers .

"Mommy we have to get home ! I need to do my work! " Apollo said annoyingly.

"I think I should get going Kieran ,bye Kieran! " I waved at him and I glanced angrily towards Raul. And my kids and I walked to our car.

"Who was  that Man Mummy ? " my little curious Cleantha asked and I began to feel nervous but I tried to not show it , Apollo's eyes were Gawking at me but I felt like he knew something that I don't know .

"What man honey ? " I asked. Trying to stay neutral as possible.

"The one whom you were talking to when we stepped out of the bathroom? " Cleantha asked

"Well baby his a just a friend ! From highschool , we parted ways after highschool infact we lost contact " I smiled trying to reassure her that it was indeed a friend from highschool and that we parted ways

" He was your boyfriend Mama? " Cleantha smiled revealing her white pearled teeth.

"Nope ! Cleantha that's a silly question my dear " I smiled , Apollo was walking beside me then .

Then we finally approached  the street , and hailed a can we got in and I payed , And I told him the address and we reached out destination in about 10 minutes .

I opened the door and I let them enter !

"Mummy we are hungry please dish up for us . " Apollo Gracefully smiled at me.i smiled back at him.

"Okay honey let me first wash my hands then I will dish up for you. " I smiled at him.

Then I quickly washed my hands and dished up for them immediately we sat at the table and we ate our food.

" SO guys tomorrow it's the weekend what do you wanna do ? " I smiled at them.

"Well I would love to play indoor games " Apollo smiled.

"Shopping mummy will do ! " Cleantha smiled.

Well what I have noticed is that the twins were two different people , they had different preferences , Cleantha was more of an extrovert and Apollo was an introvert ! I actually don't understand how this happened I mean all I know is that boys are usually the extroverts and Girls are introverts but in this house it's different but maybe as they grow up everything will change .

"Apollo I can do that with you ! But Cleantha honey I am not sure about the shopping part ! We do not have enough money to go shopping I am saving the money for  our transport Guys and the bills and also we need a car because we cannot always go with a cab , The cab money is an expense ! " I tried to smile at them.

It really was not easy to raise two children all alone and I sometimes think what if blessing was here , Would it be hard for me ? But I wish my son was here with me.

"Okay Mummy I understand! " Cleantha said.

"But I promise I will take you another time okay ! If I receive my paycheck I will take you my baby ! " I smiled at her and I winked playfully.