Chapter 9🌺

RAUL Andrianakis Point of View

When she can inside my office she looked breathtaking and she looked like am angel , but she was not pregnant at all , I would have know if she was. And I called my best friend kieran and he told me that maybe its one of the girls who love money  and anyways I dont want her as my mate , I will be risking her life and demon council does not want human mates. All I knew is that she was a fucking liar , That child is not mine and we never slept together .

So I decided to get out of work and Go home  because I was the talk of the day probably I will be the talk of the year .but the only person  they will be talking about is this girl who claimed to be carrying my child. She really made a fool out of herself a round of applause for her.then after I sneaked out of my office with the help of my bodyguard ken  I went inside my car and he drove off to my secret penthouse I reached there then I hurriedly got in ,I though after paying all my employess I thought no one was going to leak the information . then I called  Ariana Michaels my fuckbody what I love about her is that she never complains she knows that its all about sex nothing else , We just playing ,Yes she's clingy I agree but she's Good in bed.

"Hey baby boy!" She said in her annoying voice.

" look I need you ! " then I dropped the call. Ordered Sushi and I opened my favourite bottle of wine  my trusted bodyguard Liam peaked in the room.

"Sir a woman by the name Ariana Williams she says she's here for you should I let her in " he said , and there she entered I was in my boxers. And she was in her long coat and then I dismissed Liam and she dropped the coat .

" Hey baby ! Missed me ? " she said in her ugly irritating voice .

"Can we do this Ariana , I don't need no Stupid talks " I said and grabbed her face I started kissing her from the lips ,Neck , Stomach and I inserted 4 fingers in her pussy of cause she was not tight she was worn out In that department she was used to opening her legs for everyone but what can I say the sex is good. Then she moaned her voice was nothing like Hers when we had sex she was responsive and the way she called my name it drove me insane. Then she Flipped us and she took of my pants and a he went down and she did a blowjob on me . And I moaned as loudly as I can thinking about Nikita.

"Who's Nikita ? " she looked at me waiting for me to answer her " Answer me dammit who's Nikita " and I stand there and I just do not answer "look I know this relationship is  for our needs but calling a womans name  while we having Sex is not what I was looking forward to and you know what fuck you ! You are such a jerk  . " she wore her clothes and she sprinted out of the guest room .

I guess its me and my bottle of wine then after an hour or two I went back to my working self . I am proud of myself that my company is actually the first out of all the Gadget  Companies here , It is the best in the entire world , And actually I am thankful. And I really have to visit my family sometime. And see how my kingdom in doing without me , I know my brother in managing it well.then all of a sudden Ma pitched up.

"Good evening my boy ! Did you have your dinner " she asked in a consent look ." Good evening Ma ' and no I haven't had my dinner yet " I looked at her .

"Follow me then boy " she said in her  heartwarming smile then I quickly followed her . we were having spaghetti Carbonara  and Some salads . and some white wine.

"So tell me Boy what was that fight with the woman all about ? " she asked.

"It does not matter Ma I fixed it " I said ignoring her fully.

" well you know what I will always support you My boy in everything you do " she said in her kindest voice.

"Thank you Ma " I said to her , well unlike other people my Ma was a person I would talk too and clear anything I want to clear , I love her so much I try not to be rude to her . then after dinner I placed the dishes in the dishwasher then I headed straight to.my studyroom to complete my unfinished work

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/N - My apologies I know its short but bare with me Good people ! I am feeling tired and its freaking cold .

-Anyways how did you find Raul's Chapter ?

-Please Press the Comment and Vote Button Sweeries ...

-Your admin

Star💫✌