Chapter 1 🌺

Nikita's Point of View...

Beep * ,Beep* ,Beep* , Beep* with one beating I smashed it and suddenly it fell down and broke . I guess I should buy another Alarm. I wonder who was the first inventor I would probably tell him/her to lessen the noise from the Alarm but Anyways its helpful. So I quickly descended the stairs and Immediately noodles Jumped and licked my face ...

"Eww! Boy that's disgusting , You want your Dog food , I will get it for you I know right you must be hungry because your Momma is also hungry." Noodles Wiggled his tail of cause his always hungry just like me.

Then I left for the fridge to get Mine and Noodles Milk. And I saw a note on top of the counter which is from Asante my best friend  .

Had to rush off to work something urgent came up

Xoxo Asante .

" Well I guess for now  its me and you buddy ! " With that said  I  Prepared our daily cereals.

You must be wondering who am I or you are asking your selves some questions.

I am Nikita Anderson I live with my Best friend Asante Williams and My Dog noodles Yep his Noodles ever since I was young I wanted to name my dog noodles , I loved noodles back then and  I still do , Asante and I met in highschool  it was all fighting and Insulting each other first but then we got used to each other and then she lived next to my Orphanage with her parents ,Then we got to know each other and we clicked we put our differences aside and here we are know living in the same apartment and we sisters.  .Well I am an Orphan I have never met my parents before as you have Seen that I have mentioned an orphanage  . I lived in an orphanage my Whole life until I was Eighteen years old , but then Asante's parents took me in for a while . And we decided to move out once we got Ourselves Jobs.Well I put Noodles Food in his Bowl , and I took mine and headed for the Couch once I made my self comfortable I went to Netflix and watched Oceans eight my Favourite movie. And suddenly my Cellphone rang..

"Hello ! " I spoke in my normal Sweet voice.

" Nikita sweetheart we need you in the kitchen everything is up side down in here and Lots of our food is burning if you don't mind please Come up here I will give you a raise " She begged ... That's my Boss Mrs smith she's the owner of the diner but she will soon retire because shes old To manage it all by herself.

"Yes Mrs Smith I am on my way " I said politely .

" Thank you dear you really made my day , I will forever be thankful ." She squealed in excitement  and with a quick goodbye I dropped the call ...And there I saw noodles looking up at me .

" Well boy it seems as if its going to be you all alone  today , The house is yours  boy " and he started whining  and he looked at me in his puppy eyes

" I know boy ! But I have to go to work and earn enough money for Both you and me but on Saturday its going to be and you " I said sadly. with that I  climbed up the stairs and went into my room collected my Toiletries and towels and headed for the bathroom ,took a shower and lotioned my body . and went into my room wore my black denim Jeans , my white blouse and my white Nike sneakers  and my Black bucket hat  took my bag and said bye to Noodles and headed for the door . I  walked to the diner , I did not want to call an uber because it was a waste of money  and anyways it took 20 minutes to get there  , After 20 minutes I reached the diner and entered through  the staffs door which is at the back.. And I met Mrs Smith Cleaning the kitchen. And in other areas it was not cleaned it was awful and smelly it seems like Burnt chicken .

"HOLY MOLY !  This is bad ! " I said in a shocked state.

"It really is bad sweetheart , Cotney tried cooking in fact she insisted that she knows how to cook. " Cotney is one of the bitchest Workers in her ,She is rude ,She has attitude she wears skimpy outfits ,She's tall and Slim , she's one of the workers who judge my  body because I have an hourglass body but with a little thick thighs ,Thick ass and D-cups boobs .  so she's always on my case.