Chapter 15 🌺

Nikita Anderson's Point of View.

9 months Finally I will be popping my babies out , It has been a tough one , I would always wake Ma and Pa to get me something to eat , I craved a lot of food , Sometimes I would sneak out and walk to the nearest ice cream shop and eat there until I fall asleep then the owner Mr Hopkins was my Ma and Pa's friend so he would call them or drop me in the house , My top foods I would crave where

1) ice cream
2)Chocolate
3) beacon , nutella and bread I would mix those altogether.
4) I would have banana and jam
5 ) And all the junk food
6) Ice tea
7) Sometimes I would find myself eating sand or sunflowers and I never got sick it was really unusual Ma and Pa would say its not usual its really freaking them out .

That's all I ate , I got sick when I was to have eggs , So I stopped having them . and I was already a huge elephant , I had to stop working at the boutique because I had to stand alot  . So I was currently staying at home , After that phone call Duke never called again and I also tried calling him but it was.on voicemail , Asante was supposed to be coming but she got held up in something's and she was now engaged and she moved in with her boyfriend kieran Night , He was such a Good man.Then Becca also went back to school so she was majoring in business . and here I was fat , ugly and the babies were making me an insane human being . then I felt hands on my Eyes. Then the person came in front of me

"Hey Nicks " I saw my bestfriend in her blue dress , she was so pretty and She looked beautiful , Healthy and her wedding ring screamed money I envyed her at the same time I was happy for her.

" wow! You look beautiful and I smell change  " I smiled at her .
" Thank you Nicks , I am 4 weeks pregnant " she smiled widely at me

" oh my God I am happy for you Asante ! " I smiled at her.

"We should go party girl , So that when the babies come you would have celebrated your freedom ! " She smiled

" isn't that risky ? " I asked while chewing on my burger.

" Well Its not when I have booked the vIP " She winked.

" fuck yes am coming ! " I screamed at least Ma and Pa went coming so it was only going to be me and Asante , Then it was at night , I freshened up , Drank my Ice tea , and wore my Black jumpsuit and tied.my hair into double French braids and I put in my Gold hoops and my black pumps I took my purse and put in lip gloss and I went downstairs to find As ante wearing naive jeans , White croptop ,white  fila  sneakers  , Silver hoops she let her hair down ! She had a smokey eye and blue lipstick .

" You look Beautiful  Nicks , If I was Raul I would apologise and tap that ass again." I just smiled at her

"Well I would never take him back " I just said that and she kept quite and we took an uber and after 10 mins we arrived we thanked and paid.

" wow ! Let's hurry for our VIP Suite " Then we drank our juices , water and We had lemons we danced to the music.

" Nicks Did you just pee on yourself ? " then she Buryat out laughing I looked down then I knew it was time.
.
" Asante my water just broke , call Ma and Pa and tell them to bring my maternity bag and they will find us in the hospital " I screamed the pain was unbearable .

"Hey ladies do you need any help? " The guy asked.

" She is in labour , Do you have a car , if you do please help us reach the hospital.I am Asante she is Nikita "  she said

"Nice to meet you , I am Jonathan ! Lets go ladies " then he scooped me.in his arms and he ran to his car Asante was behind us then he put me in the backseat of his car ,Sante  sat beside me and Jonathan drove the car .

" Asante I don't want any more children ! I am in pain , I hate Raul Andrianakis , I hate him " I screamed.

" Calm down Girl "  she said .

" Drive the motherfucking car Jonathan , I can't do this anymore , Oh lord Jesus , I might even have the kids in your Car ,Ahhhhhh!!!!!! This fucking hurts . " I cried and screamed out of Anger .

"Relax Nicks , everything is going to be alright " She  said in her sweet tone

"Nothing is going to be alright , he rejected.the babies , He took my virginity now I am in pain because of him and I enjoyed the sex but I won't have sex again " I cried out in pain. Then Jonathan laughed his lungs out .

" Well Sex is good if you take a shot or Pills or Use a condom. " he spoke then we arrived at the hospital he took a wheel cheai and they put me in and he drove me in . I was screaming and I was a mess . then I saw Ma and Pa they were mailing in amusement .then a nurse came by and she sat me in a ball and she asked Anyone to massage me , And Jonathan said he would do it and the pain increased to never decreased and the nurse checked the centimeters the first baby was now close so I was taken to theatre . 

"I am Doctor Abraham's who's our patient ? "

" Nikita Anderson " Ma and of said at the same time .

"I will needs you to push Miss " then I pushed .

"aAhhhhh!!! " I screamed " 1 , 2 ,3 push Miss with all the energy you have got.I pushed and I had the cry of the first baby .

"Its a beautiful big girl " the doctor confirmed I cried in joy   then I was told to push then I.pushed and I heard the cry of my baby

" its a Handsome boy " I cried in joy

" well I see another one Try again Miss Anderson! " The doctor smiled and Asante gasped in horror. Then I began to feel dizzy

" Doctor she's losing oxygen . " The  they put me in an oxygen and I blacked out .

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/N - The question is what do you think will happen next ?

Please

Vote

Comment

And kindly follow me

Your Admin

Star💫💯✌