Chapter 30 🌺

Nikita's Point of view

RAul was such a sweetheart, he would come by to work and bring lunch each and every time, he would sometime bring chocolates, brownies, flowers, My feelings for him were actually revived, we were now friends, The twins were doing great at school, I thought Cleantha would have flashbacks about what happened but Raul told me that if your a demonchild, Some bad memories are easily washed away from you especially if the father washed them away from you, it was really scary but he told me he just held her hand and deleted those ones. I was actually impressed.

We'll Asante and Kieran were much better, they were doing great actually but you know baby steps! I was doing great At work and Raul had won the Number one billionaire bachelor award and i was  proud of him, I was finished with my work and the time was already 6pm, So I had to go home to my kids, I had asked Raul to look after them, so I took my bags and walked out, got in the elevator and went into the Ground floor, I saw A Black BMW parked infront of the office, Then  I walked past it to my Taxistop, it followed me then I decided to stand, and The window automatically went down, and I saw Raul wearing his dark glasses and his navy blue suit, he look handsome, then he got out of the car and opened the door for me.

"Please  get in Ma'am as you see it's So cold outside, I don't want you to get a cold and who would want their kids to be diagnosed by flu also" He said then after his statement, I got in the car, I was actually charmed by his style. He immediately got in.

"So where did you borrow this beautiful Car" I asked.

"I am hurt My love! This is my car, actually I got 6 vehicles!" I was amazed.

"Wow! I guess they all black!" I laughed,  he smirked.

"well honey! You would be amazed! Anyways, I want to take you somewhere and it's a surprise." Raul said.

"okay Raul, As long as you won't Kidnap me!imagine not eating for two weeks " I said rubbing my stomach and we looked at each other and we burst out laughing. Then we drove for about 30 minutes and we reached a beautiful restaurant. And we got out of the car and we walked to the restaurant.

" Raul! Am I okay, is this outfit right, You should have told me to change you prick." I said

"Relax baby!" he said, I started fidgeting with my fingers, then we got In and a waiter approached us.

"Good evening Ma'am, Sir!, How may we help you?" the waiter named Adam asked.

"under the reservation Mr Andrianakis!" Raul said, his voice deep and Dorminant

"oh please follow me sir!" he lead us into a room written VIP, it was only the two of us and the two waiters, I could hear music In the background, Everything was classy and Raul pulled the chair for me. I was smitten by everything.

"This is beautiful Raul!" I said and he looked into my eyes and said

"It is not beautiful like you are!" I blushed and looked down and I felt his hand on my chin and I saw his eyes looking at mine, they changed from grey to black! I saw him gulping down something, He looked hot.

"Are you okay Raul?" I asked, He murtered something in another language.

"Yes  I am okay! My love" I smiled.

"Why did you bring me here Raul?" I asked, He just called out for the waiter and the poor guy immediately came up with the menus, i would also be intimidated by this Man infront of me. So he went back to stand beside the door. I immediately knew what I will be eating

"Sweetheart! Are you alright?" he asked, I just nodded then the waiter came down to collect our orders.

"Sir what would you like to order?" The waiter asked, I just smiled at him to make him calm, he returned a nervous smile.