[ 15 ]

" today? but didn't yongbok say soon? now is soon?" jisung had been arguing over the phone with to what seem to be, hyunjin.

" fine, I'll tell changbin hyung," and with that he hung up the phone. changbin's ears rose at the mention of his name.

" what happened?" he questioned the other. jisung shrugged and went to grab his duffle bag.
"nothing major, hyunjin was just letting me know that we're meeting up at chan hyung's place. he just wanted me to tell you,"

changbin nodded to let him know that he was now aware. " why chan hyung's place?" jisung grabbed his skin care from his nightstand and placed them carefully into his bag.

"probably because it's the biggest out of all of us. I'm not complaining, it just means more cuddle time with minho," jisung slipped in causing changbin to roll his eyes and mimick him. jisung laughed and threw his plushie towards the older.

changbin quickly ducked, missing the impact. " yah! watch it, I don't want to ruin this beautiful face for felix," he yelled out, making playfully kissy faces towards jisung.

" beautiful face? did your grandma tell you that? you know with age, people start to lose their eyesight right?,". the room suddenly fell silent.

changbin started moving fast towards jisung.

" now come here you little shit,".

" alexa! call 112!!," jisung screamed, throwing his clothes at changbin.

-

" minho, honey!!," jisung happily skipped his way into the room and to minho. " baby!!," he responded, planting a soft kiss on jisung's forehead.

minho stepped back to take a better look at his boyfriend. he noticed a sudden tint of pink on both his cheeks. " why are your cheeks so red?".

jisung stared at him in confusion until he recalled what occurred an hour ago. " oh! changbin hyung pinched both my cheeks hard and wouldn't let go," .

" huh? why?," " because I called him ugly",.

minho nodded and went on back into his room, taking jisung with him.

changbin sighed and took off his shoes. he then removed his bag from his shoulder and put it on an empty shelf that stood near the door.

" bin hyung, you don't seem excited to be here," jeongin commented as he munched on a bag of doritos. changbin tilted his head and removed the bag from jeongin's grasp.

" that's cause I'm not," he simply put as he started to eat. jeongin raised his eyebrows at his hyung.

" felix hyung is here," " that's it, a gay's got to gay!," changbin said in a monotone voice as his feet tapped the floor happily with each step.

" yongbokie!!," jeongin watched as changbin ran to where felix was located. " hyungie!," could be heard from felix.

the last one left to arrive had been seungmin. he hadn't felt like coming along at the same time as jeongin. he needed to finish up some things before heading his way.

and as if on cue, a knock was heard from the door.

hyunjin got up from his spot on beanbag chair and stretched. " I'll get it! it's minnie!!" he excitedly raced towards the door.

seungmin wrapped his earbuds around his phone and stuffed it back into his bag. this time, he remembered to bring his camera along, just in case.

the door swung open and startled him in the process. he wasn't able to see who opened up the door before a pair of arms were wrapped around him.

" seungmin, you came!," hyunjin grinned from ear to ear. seungmin scowled but couldn't help the slight smile that rose on his face.

" of course I came, all my friends are here so I kind of have no choice," seungmin responded as hyunjin parted himself from him. it finally gave him a chance to examine hyunjin's features.

he noticed the way the other tied his hair locks in a hair tie and how his cheeks were painted a pretty pink color.

" did you put blush on?". hyunjin tilted his head sideways before chuckling nervously.

" I, uh, yongbok had some in his bag from his dance class and I wanted to try some on,".

cute, seungmin thought to himself. " well, you look exceptional," he whispered before brushing past hyunjin, leaving him in shock from his words.

" he called me exceptional," hyunjin squealed. he smiled to himself before shutting the door.

chan got up and faced the crowd that now scattered across his shared room. " okay, now that everyone's here, what do you want to do?".

jisung spoke first. " man, I don't even know, I was told there'd be snacks though" he said as he took a bag of popcorns from felix. felix pouted but didn't protest.

" anyways, felix since this was your idea, did you at least plan something?". felix widened his eyes as he felt called out.

" oo, felix, walk in front of the class please," jisung teased as he motioned the spot next to chan. felix grinned and stood up, obeying the older [ by a day ].

" so I originally just wanted to hang out with all of you since everyone's been busy studying and working but maybe we could watch a movie-,"

" booo!," " -minho and jisung, shut the fuck up,"

" thank you hyung," changbin admired the younger. " anytime, lix, now proceed,".

" right, so since no one likes the idea of a movie, how about we play a game," felix wiggled his eyebrows and it seemed as everyone suddenly became intrigued.

seungmin thought a bit. " that's a good idea, but what game? no one owns board games these days so that's out of the question,".

hyunjin silently chewed the side of his cheek. he glanced towards felix who sent a wink right back. he finally took a deep breath in before speaking up.

" how about we play truth or dare?".

everyone turned their heads towards his direction.
" truth or dare? that's fine I guess. any objections?" chan looked around the room and once he was met with looks of approval, he continued on.

" alright, truth or dare it is!,".

" let the fun begin,".

-

this was short, but more updates to come!! - a.n