[ 2 ]

" look jisung, that's your cousin," mind said as he chewed the popcorn in his mouth

" look jisung, that's your cousin," mind said as he chewed the popcorn in his mouth. what he had been pointing towards had been a small squirrel propped up on a gate near the window they sat by.

jisung looked at where minho had been pointing towards before shaking his head.

" cousin my ass," he cursed back. minho looked at him wide eyes before breaking out into a smile.

" baby, don't be sad. it's not like I'll leave you for them anytime soon," minho puckered up his lips at the younger, moving in closer to plant a small kiss on his cheek.

jisung was quick to reject him as he lifted up his hand as minho leaned in. once minho felt the impact of a sweaty surface, he jumped back up.

he spat what he had just kissed, sticking out his tongue in the process.

" yuck," he reacted which led to jisung laughing at him.

" that's what you get, baby," he playfully imitated the elder. minho lifted his fist up as if to hit him in a jokingly way before a big thud interrupted them.

" how are my favorite gays?," hyunjin said as he placed himself right next to jisung.

felix and seungmin followed close by, felix next to hyunjin and seungmin right in front of him.

" I don't know, how are you?," jisung threw back which earned him a glare.

" for your information, I am not gay. I'm bisexual, thank you for your consideration," hyunjin pushed his hair back as he conversed with jisung. what he failed to notice was the gaze that followed his hands.

minho snapped his fingers in front of seungmin, as if bringing him back to life. seungmin shook his head and cleared his throat. minho smirked knowingly.

" what were you guys up to?," felix wondered as he reached over across the table to snatch minho's bag of popcorn.

jisung was about to answer when minho beat him to it. " nothing, just talking. we got here from computer science a few minutes ago. I knew you'd find us here anyway,".

jisung hummed in agreement as he moved one of his hands on top of minho's, slowly intertwining their fingers. minho rubbed the back of jisung's hand in return.

" I wonder where chan hyung and jeongin are," seungmin threw into the conversation as he started sharing the bag of popcorn with felix.

" hm, I'm not sure but binnie says he'll meet up with us in a few minutes," felix replied as he showed the screen of a previous conversation he had with changbin.

the group all nodded their heads, showing that they were all aware of what felix said.

" you and changbin, huh?," jisung smirked creepily towards felix.

" hm, what about us, peter?,"

jisung gagged at the name that was used to address him before facing away from felix. the blonde giggled in return knowing he beat him this round of teasing.

hyunjin laughed at his friends before focusing himself back on seungmin. he softly propped himself on his arms as he gazed at the view in front of him.

seungmin felt eyes on him and that lead him to focusing on anything but hyunjin. he always knew the other had some type of unique feelings for him but he just could never come to terms with his.

did he like hyunjin?

yes.

but also,

maybe not?

he just couldn't tell yet and so he always felt the need to be somewhat cautious when it came to his actions that involved hyunjin. he didn't want to play with the poor boy if he couldn't guarantee his feelings back.

and on that note, back to reality.

seungmin was about to comment on how hyunjin had been "burning holes into his face," when-

"hyungies!!,"

all five heads turned towards the source of noise before their eyes landed on the baby of the group.

"jeongin!", seungmin screamed just as enthusiastically before getting up and running into his arms.

" um, I'm here too," chan voiced as he scratched the back of his head.

" oi, channie," felix happily complied as he also followed in seungmin's steps and ran up to chan but instead gave him a side hug in return.

" oi, channie," minho imitated which earned him a smack on the head from his lover. the four walked back to the table and sat side by side.

" oh! by the way, jisung hyung, did you finish the korean homework we had from three days ago?" jeongin asked as he opened up a fresh box of milk.

jisung's eyebrows visibly creased.

" homework? we had homework?" he said calmly although he had been internally panicking.

" yeah, an essay and short response questions from that article Mr. Song read to us? Oh my god jisung, don't tell me you didn't know? It's due tomorrow!".

" shit, I gotta go guys, can't wait to pull an all nighter," he sarcastically commented before hurriedly collecting his items and planting a small peck on minho's lips.

" I'll see you later, k?" minho nodded with a dreamily stare and off the other went, running towards the library.

" you guys disgust me," hyunjin scrunched his nose and shook the image he just saw away from his brain.

" shut up, you wish you were me," minho teased as he moved his eyes from hyunjin to seungmin who was still talking to jeongin about a game they had both been obsessed with.

felix suddenly got up, and started speaking fast.

" guys let's go to changbin's dorm! he doesn't feel like coming all the way here, let's go, go, go!," he pushed the others from their seat towards the exit.

" whipped culture," chan shook his head as he was forced to pack up at lightning speed.