[ 9 ]

changbin munched on his pocky sticks as he hummed a melody to himself

changbin munched on his pocky sticks as he hummed a melody to himself. he decided to get some fresh air after being trapped in the dorm room all day, and what more can he do than to walk to the nearest convenience store and grab a few snacks along with jisung's bag of candy.

he looked around, not really in search of anything as he took in the beautiful weather and clear sky.

" hm it isn't that cold today," he said to himself as he walked in a zig-zag pattern along with the concrete.

soon enough, he saw himself walking past a reflective door that was connected to a lounge area for students on campus. he goofed around a bit, swaying his hips in front of the door seeing as though it reflected much like a mirror.

changbin silently laughed to himself. he stopped once he found himself focusing on the people inside it.

he chewed loudly as he squinted his eyes to get a better view. he noticed two guys sitting rather comfortably on a couch as they chatted about whatever. changbin saw how one happened to slide his arm a bit, resting behind the shoulders of the other.

he didn't understand why, but changbin just could not look away. there was something familiar about the blonde, petite boy sitting at that couch.

changbin rolled his eyes. " stupid door! you don't let me see anything," he scolded as if the door could talk.

he took a few steps forward, seeing as it could help him look inside better.

" ha! that looks like felix," he chuckled as he looked back to his hand to grab another pocky stick, but immediately froze after realizing what he had just said.

he almost snapped his neck in half with the speed he used to look back up. he furrowed his eyebrows angrily.

changbin closed the lid of his pocky sticks and aggressively stuffed it back into his paper bag. he used his unoccupied hands to swing the glass door open and step inside.

he could feel the eyes of the other students on him as he dramatically entered yet he could care less as he stomped himself over to where both felix and hongjoong sat.

he cleared his throat in order to make his presence known. both boys looked up confused as hongjoong slowly removed his arm from around felix and sat up.

" may we help you?" he asked in a confused state because he couldn't understand why some random person would appear in front of them out of nowhere.

changbin raised his eyebrows as he looked down at them. " no you may not,".

felix didn't understand how the air around them became so thick. " uh, hyung? what are you doing here?"

" oh nothing, just walking by, anyways, what are you doing here with him?" changbin pointed towards hongjoong using his whole arm.