[ 10 ]

seungmin happily skipped on his way back to his dorm room after hearing that jeongin wanted to meet there

he didn't really understand why jeongin labeled it as an emergency but nonetheless he was on his way. he had his headphones in as zombie by day6 blasted through his ears. he smiled wide as his favorite part of the song came on.

he took in the beautiful sunset that displayed itself in front of him. variation of the colors orange, red and yellow all blended themselves together creating a beautiful image.

" gosh, I wish I brought my camera with me," he stared in awe. it was still cold so he made sure to zip up his jacket all the way and his beanie wrapped around his ears.

soon enough he arrived to his dorm room, number 0325. he removed his headphones and wrapped them around his phone. he unzipped the small pocket of his backpack and placed his device there while also grabbing his keys.

hearing the jiggling sound, jeongin sat up, taking a deep breath.

seungmin walked in, smiling brightly as his eyes landed on the youngest of their friend group.

" innie! I'm home, come give me a kiss," he joked as he puckered up his lips. it usually made the other laugh but this time it was met with a awkward smile.

" hi hyung, how was the walk here?," jeongin tried to make conversation instead. he fiddled with his fingers as seungmin removed his attire.

seungmin stared suspiciously. " you're a bit quiet today. guess what you're about to say is serious, huh?," he said instead, while he took his time to untie his shoe before putting them on the shoe rack.

seeing as though jeongin failed to answer, he continued on. " the walk was fine, a bit cold though but I saw a beautiful sunset," seungmin told as he went to his bed. he made himself comfortable before turning towards jeongin.

" alright, so I'm here," he said as he stared at the younger. " what is it that you wanted to tell me oh so badly," he finished as jeongin started to fiddle with his fingers once again.

jeongin took a deep breath, nervous over the words he was going to let out into the world. he felt his stomach fill up with butterflies.

" I um," he began, " do you want to watch something or play, I don't kno-,"

" spill your guts, yang," seungmin narrowed his eyes at the other, hating the fact that he was avoiding the topic.

jeongin hung his head down low as he nodded, " alright, don't rush me, I'm nervous," he let out as he took a peek at the other. he felt his voice shake as he spoke each sound.

" I need to tell you something but you need to promise me that you won't say a word about this," seungmin didn't know why his heart started to run ten times faster than before.

jeongin shamelessly stuck out his pinky finger as he threw the older a serious look. seungmin tried so hard to suppress a smile as he saw the action being down. he failed horribly as he started to giggle.

he covered his mouth as he stuck out his unoccupied hand. " okay, I promise," he smiled reassuringly as he wrapped his pinky around jeongin's.

Jeongin took one last breath in before speaking his thoughts. " so for a while I've been having these constant thoughts and feelings about something or well, rather someone," seungmin nodded his head as if to signal that he was listening.

and so jeongin continued on, " and as of a few days ago, I've come to terms with how I've been feeling. hyung-," he said causing seungmin to straighten, getting ready for the next few moments to come.

" I like someone, a lot actually and I wanted you to be the first one to know," seungmin felt flattered but also nervous to find out why exactly he was chosen to hear the news first.

" innie, I'm flattered but, why me?," he replied, curious to know why.

jeongin but his bottom lip. " well because, I associate him with you the most," seungmin furrowed his eyebrows. he felt a pit in the bottom of his stomach as he suddenly had a thought pop up into his head.

no, it can't be.

" this person is pretty close to both of us, but I'm not dull. I know that he is rather fond of you, I'm still willing to win his heart over,".

a sudden feeling of wanting to cry washed over seungmin. he knew what person jeongin was signaling towards but he wasn't ready to hear it yet.

jeongin smiled weakly at the older as he finally finished what he needed to say.

" hyung, I really like hyunjin hyung,".

there is was. the only sound filling up the room was the shaky breaths that jeongin would consistently take as he spoke. seungmin felt his heart shatter at the last words.

he didn't want to give up hyunjin. they weren't even dating but it felt like jeongin was taking him away from seungmin. he, of course, wasn't going to admit that.

" hyung, please say something, anything," jeongin pleaded as he started to grow a hatred for the silence that circulated the dorm.

seungmin forced a laugh out as he got up from his bed and sat next to the boy. he looked the opposite way, facing up, hoping that the tears that welled up would seep right back into his eye sockets.

" that's it? innie, I thought you killed someone," he said softly as he hugged the other tightly.

" it's okay, it's actually cute that you like him. he needs someone who can return his feelings back, so," he grabbed the other by the shoulders and forced him to face him. " go get your man," he said as he gave him a small smile.

jeongin laughed as he wiped the tears away from all the fear that built up inside him.

" thank you hyungie," he grinned brightly but it quickly faded away as he hide his face in seungmin's chest.

seungmin got back up, gently removing the younger from his chest.

" well now that that's over, I need to go use the bathroom so I'll be right back," he hurriedly ran to the bathroom the pair shared.

jeongin couldn't collect his thoughts at all.

" what the hell just happened?,".

a buzz could be heard from his bed as he looked towards it. soon enough he found was he was looking for, his phone.

" uh oh," jeongin whispered as he looked down at his screen.

" fuck,".

-