[ 21 ]

hyunjin felt like the whole day was off

hyunjin felt like the whole day was off. when he woke up, felix had been nowhere to be found which was odd. he often woke hyunjin up, but today that wasn't the case. hyunjin brushed it off and went on with his day. he went through his daily routine of showering, and getting dressed.

as he was slipping on his hoodie, he received a message from felix. " dress cutely". hyunjin glared at his screen. " who is he to tell me how to dress? i look cute everyday," and with that he tossed his phone back onto his bed. he went back to slipping on his hoodie, however, he started to feel uneasy about it.

" you know what? I'll put a vest on instead, but only because i want to,". he went back to his closet and exchanged his hoodie for a beige vest, placing it on top of his collared shirt. he felt like he was missing something and without thinking twice, he went back to his closet and searched the top shelf. " here it is," he excitedly exclaimed as he pulled his hand back, a white beret hanging in between his fingers.

once he put the beret on, he skipped to the mirror that hung in the bathroom. he examined himself and was pleased to be meant with his good looks. " hyunjin, you never fail to amaze me," hyunjin said to himself. there's no shame in complimenting yourself every now and then.

he soon realized he never texted the other back and raced back to his bed. he grabbed a hold of his phone and opened the message. " i already do, leave me alone' there, that seems appropriate," hyunjin spoke softly to himself. with that, he sent the message and exited out the app.

hyunjin lasted a good two hours before he started to get bored. he was always out and about and it usually started with felix's company but since the boy wasn't here, hyunjin didn't know what to do with himself.

he scrolled through instagram before he came across seungmin's profile. he clicked his page and scrolled through the endless images seungmin uploaded. he smiled without realizing it. seungmin rarely posted photos of himself. he usually captured the moments he experienced and that was clearly reflected if you saw his page.

he had so many photos of the group hanging out and laughing. the weird thing was that he never asked anyone to pose or act a certain way. these images were purely from the moment but he made them look beautiful.

hyunjin continued to scroll, admiring each image he saw. there were various photos of him laughing and making funny faces. if it were anyone else, he'd yell at them to delete it, but this was seungmin. he could never hurt a fly when it came to him.

finally, after what seemed like forever, he found one of seungmin. funny thing is that it was taken by hyunjin himself. the caption even read, " #hyuncam ". he remembered this day like it was yesterday.

-

"seungmin! just one, okay? it wont hurt, i promise," hyunjin exclaimed, trying to persuade the other to let him take a photo. seungmin kept shaking his head no, hoping that every image hyunjin attempted to take came out blurry. hyunjin stopped at some point and pouted.