[ 24 ]

three years later:

three years later:

" seungmin?" hyunjin yelled at the top of his lungs. seungmin ran out the bathroom in search for the long haired boy.

he found him on his bed, tangled up in his tie. seungmin laughed at the sight. " you idiot, how could you let it get to this point? you should've just asked for my help!". hyunjin pouted at him to which seungmin bent down and kissed it away.

" I really thought I had it this time, I swear! felix even sent me a video," he said as he showed seungmin the video he was referencing. seungmin watched carefully before copying the exact steps.

" see? it's not that hard, hyunjin,". hyunjin looked down to be met with a perfectly tied tie. he could never understand how to tie his own tie and it comes back to him everytime. he flattened it a bit before turning back in search of his vest.

the couple were getting ready for their graduation. it's been three years since the couple got together and it's easy to say they made a great pair. after a year of being together, the group thought that it was more convenient if they all paired up in the dorms instead. " it leads to more bounding," is how felix put it.

so they did it. jeongin moved from his shared room with seungmin into chan's instead. hyunjin went into seungmin's. changbin moved in felix and lastly, the [ no longer dating ] couple standing, minho with jisung.

everyone got used to the changes quickly. it wasn't much of an issue since everyone was comfortable with one another. still, they would often have movie nights and sleepovers to make up for the lost time with one another.

seungmin went back to brushing his teeth. once that was done, he returned to their room, going into his closet and finding his own suit to wear. unlike hyunjin, he easily slipped on his suit, tying his tie with ease.

" there," he said to himself as he observed himself in the big mirror that hung from their wall. hyunjin came up from behind him and wrapped his arms carefully around his waist. " you look breath taking," hyunjin shamelessly stated. as much as he's complimented the other, seungmin couldn't help but feel butterflies everytime.

" thank you," he whispered softly, only for the two to hear. just like everytime, they were interrupted by loud banging on the door. at this point they didn't even need to check who it was.

hyunjin went and opened the door, being pushed away immediately. " move, I'm gay and engaged," jisung announced for the billionth time. the rest rolled their eyes, hearing that way too many times.

" minho hyung, why would you do that to yourself?" seungmin asked as he stared at jisung joking around with hyunjin. minho watched his fiancé with the fondest eyes. " the same way you did it to yourself with hyunjin,". seungmin glared at him.

" anyways, chan hyung wanted us to come by to let you know the limo will be here soon so you need to hurry up!" minho continued but spoke to everyone in the room this time. seungmin and hyunjin both nodded and hurried back to their spots. jisung went to stand by minho, waiting for the others as well.

hyunjin slipped on his shoes and did a few finishing touches to his hair. " why did chan hyung call a limo in the first place? the stadium isn't too far from here anyways, we could've just called a taxi. that's so much cheaper," he explained to the others. seungmin seemed to have agreed with him as he listened.

" who knows, he's so random sometimes,". chan started a internship not too long ago and he already received a permanent position. the company had been astonished by the young one's skills that they needed to keep him. so he's been generous ever since, buying anything the boys wanted and needed.

seungmin finished up by adding a bit of hairspray and they were all done. the couple grabbed their keys and wallets and were finally on their way towards chan's dorm.

[ yes I know they're of different ages, but just pretend chan and minho took extra classes and that's why they're all graduating at the same time - a.n ] 

seungmin stopped and waited for hyunjin to meet up his speed. he took his hand into his own and looked up. " you ready to do this?" he asked.

" born ready," hyunjin responded with ease and they were off.

-

"... six, seven, eight, alright! everyone's here, hyung!" changbin voiced as he was asked by chan to count every head to make sure no one was missing. chan straightened his suit and smiled to himself.

" okay, perfect! the limo's outside so you guys can start heading out," he exclaimed as he still had to retrieve his sweater and index cards where he had written his speech. everyone listened and started to head out one by one.

jeongin stayed behind, examining his boyfriend carefully. " you're getting nervous, aren't you?" he asked as he listened to chan's uneasiness in his voice.

earlier that year, chan had been given the honor of presenting a speech at their graduation because of his incredible work all these years. he accepted without thinking much, but he wasn't so sure he could do it anymore.

seeing as chan hadn't responded immediately, jeongin smiled sadly as he moved next to him. without hesitation, he opened his arms and chan fell into them almost immediately.

" I'm so scared, what if I mess up, innie? or worse, what if it's not good enough for everyone to hear? I don't want to disappoint you guys," chan explained as he nerves took the best of him. jeongin laughed as he heard his words.

he always told chan how he wished he would see himself through his eyes. chan was so incredible and never failed to up his game everytime, but he constantly doubted himself. " hyung, you know you could never disappoint us even if you tried. you've accomplished so much that if you did mess up, it would be overlooked because of everything you've done already!"

chan took the younger's words into consideration. he hated how he was never truly confident in himself, but he had the greatest support group anyone could ask for.

" hyung, you'll do great! I know it, so go out there and kick some ass," jeongin said cheerfully as he spoke. chan chuckled slightly at his antics and nodded in return.

" I feel a bit better now,". jeongin clapped softly, happy to hear that from the other. chan raised his eyebrows and looked up at him. " but you know what would make me feel better?" and with that, he started making kissy faces. jeongin ran away from him, circulating the room and out the door.

" not now, you'll ruin my makeup!," was all chan heard as the other left. he smiled, gratefully for not only jeongin but everyone out in that limo right now.

chan heard a sudden beep from what he assumed was the limo and so he raced back inside grabbing anything else he needed and walked out again.

as he was about to shut the door, he looked around one last time. it was finally time to say goodbye to a room he once called his home.

it no longer was. minho, changbin, hyunjin, jisung, felix, seungmin and jeongin became his home.

-

last chapter next! - <3