[ 20 ]

seungmin scrolled carefully, reading every message there was

seungmin scrolled carefully, reading every message there was. he laughed at a few and smacked jeongin for others.

" so basically, you lied to me in order to get me jealous? that's the most pointless thing I've ever heard,". jeongin gave him a half up smile and hid his face behind his hands.

" yeah, well,". seungmin wanted to know more. " so you never like hyunjin in the first place?". jeongin shook his head no and seungmin was satisfied with his answer. jeongin proceeded to grab the water bottle that stood on his nightstand.

" so who did you sleep with a couple of weeks ago if it wasn't him?". the water that jeongin gulped down came straight back up. seungmin got up and went to pat him on the back.

" uhh," " it was chan hyung, wasn't it?". jeongin wanted to scream. these days consisted of embarrassment after embarrassment.

seungmin gasped dramatically. " it was! oh my god,". jeongin couldn't have felt more flustered in his life. at this point, might as well tell the rest of the world.

jeongin whined and playfully punched him. " how did you even figure that out?"

seungmin shrugged and smirked. it was so painfully obvious but it seemed like the pair were in their own little world. " you guys kept looking at each other that at some point it started getting creepy. I don't think anyone else caught on though,".

jeongin felt like he could breathe for a second. seungmin was the smartest out of all of them, so it was no surprise that he found out on his own.
" you're not the only one who knows. chan hyung told hyunjin too. so that makes two of you,".

seungmin smiled at the mention of the boy's name.
" hyunjin? he's pretty smart to have figured that out as well,". jeongin nodded in agreement.

" speaking of him, have you spoken to him at all these days?" seungmin sat in silence. he has seen him here and there but hasn't built up the courage to speak to him just yet.

" no. I've tried but everytime I'm about to, I chicken out badly. i have been planning to confess to him but there's been a few difficulties,". jeongin looked at him wide eyed. this was news to him.

" you're confessing? you like hyunjin? how did I not know this?" seungmin faced him. " not everyone can be as smart as me, innie, and that is okay,". jeongin rolled his eyes.

" well, how are you planning to tell him?,".

seungmin's eyes lit up once the question was asked. he began explaining everything he's planned by far, causing jeongin to ah in amazement.

" that sounds like straight from a movie. I'm so jealous," jeongin replied as seungmin finished up his elaborate blueprint. seungmin was pleased to hear that and suddenly he remembered something.

" since you basically lied to me, you may be forgiven if you help my friend and I finish it,". jeongin stared at him. he has to socialize and meet someone new. he dreaded the simple thought but agreed without bothering to get out of it. seungmin clapped his hands together.