[ 6 ]

it's been a week since the incident occurred

hyunjin felt lost. he didn't know where to put his heart. he, however, continued to have strong feelings for his dongsaeng.

right now, he was in his dorm, shirtless and slowly taking his time to get ready. he was supposed to be meeting up with felix and seungmin once again in order to go to their afternoon class together but if he was being truly honest, he wasn't looking forward to it.

sighing and not really knowing what to do with the spare hour and a half, he decided to lay down for a bit. he grabbed his phone from his charger and made it his mission to scroll through Twitter.

New Tweet from binnie 🐽

hyunjin decided to click it, curious to see what his friend was thinking about.

binnie 🐽:
I woke up and it was cold in my room. I want to cry 😃😃 jisung pushing me off his bed didn't help either 😃😃😃😃😃😃
11:38 a.m

hyunjin laughed out loud, retweeting and liking the tweet. he continued on laughing as he scrolled some more.

a few minutes later, a knock disrupted his scrolling as he looked up at his door.

" coming! ," he exclaimed as he got up slowly and stretched. scratching the back of his neck, he walked towards the door.

swinging it open, he was met with bulging eyes.

felix was the first to speak up. " hyunjin-ah!! I see this every morning yet never get tired of it," he smirked as he made his way into the room, rubbing hyunjin's stomach in the process.

his cold touch snapped something in hyunjin's head.

" oh shit!," he hurriedly went back into the room and into his closet, grabbing the closest shirt he found.

seungmin stood at the door, slowly gulping. he mouth had suddenly went dry.

" min?," felix furrowed his eyebrows before walking towards the door and pulling seungmin inside.

" it's cold outside, why were you just standing there?," hyunjin questioned the other as he slipped on his shirt. felix chuckled in the background.

" oh, um I don't know," seungmin's words trailed off towards the end, walking over to felix's side of the room and placing his bag on a lonely chair.

" anyways, we came by because I forgot to pack my notebook for next period," felix explained himself as he went searching around their shared desk and a last he found the pink book hidden underneath all the dirty dishes.