[ 12 ]

" therapy is here," chan chanted as he invited himself into felix and hyunjin's room

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

" therapy is here," chan chanted as he invited himself into felix and hyunjin's room. both boys called him up with complaints of their sad love life. at least that's how chan addressed it as.

chan was quite disappointed with the lack of enthusiasm in the room. " how sad," he commented as he shut the door behind him. he quickly removed his shoes, placed them on the shoe rack and put on a pair of felix's slippers.

" hey hyung," the pair said in unison as they sat on their separate beds, scrolling mindlessly through their phones.

chan scowled but continued on his way, climbing onto felix's bed and cuddled close, shamelessly peeking to see what he was doing on his phone.

" yes! imposter," hyunjin screamed out loud. felix starting laughing, while chan stared at him in disbelief.

" hyungie! you know I'm playing too right?," felix said which confused hyunjin. " I'm not imposter! you just revealed yourself stupid," he clarified for the other to understand.

hyunjin started to groan and whacked himself across the head. he then regained his composure and went back to playing as if nothing happened. yongbok did the same.

chan started to get bored a while into their get together and took matters into his own hands. he sat up and grabbed the phone out of felix's hand.

" yah!," chan ignored him and got up. he walked over to where hyunjin laid and took his as well. he moved onto their desk and opened up a drawer. he threw both phones in and shut it, standing in front of it and turning back to the pair.

" I did not come all the way here to just be ignored. either one of you guys start talking or I'm leaving with both your phones in my hands," he threatened as he glared.

felix huffed but didn't fight back. " fine, I'll go first I guess," he cleared his throat before continuing on.

" so as you both know, I like changbin hyung a lot," the other two nodded, " he acted a bit odd not to long ago and I wanted to see what you guys thought about it," felix elaborated a bit more as he threw his iconic puppy eyes.

" okay," chan and hyunjin both said as they sat quietly and listened.

and so felix begins explaining the situation he faced with hongjoong back at the lounge room. from changbin bursting into the room, to hongjoong accusing him of being the other's boyfriend, to changbin finally exiting the building.

he told them everything, not missing a single detail.

nothing could be heard as the other two stared at felix, dumbfounded. the bag of m&ms that dangled from hyunjin's fingers slipped out and split all over the ground.

" hyung! ," felix shouted at the same time chan shouted hyunjin's name.

" oops," hyunjin chuckled slightly as he moved from his bed to the ground. he began slowly picking them back up, debating on whether or not he should put it back into the bag or straight to the trash.