[ 3 ]

the boys were all spawned across changbin's and jisung's beds binge watching the Harry Potter series

" not even gonna lie to you guys, draco can take me," jeongin commented as draco appeared on the screen in front of them.

all the heads in the room spun around so fast in complete disbelief.

jeongin frowned and shrugged his shoulders. " what? am I not allowed to like a guy? aren't you all gay or some cases," he moved his eyes onto hyunjin. " half gay,".

hyunjin smiled. " thanks buddy, justice for the bisexuals," all the boys shook their heads and diverted their attention back to the movie.

after a while, seungmin got up from his cuddling position with chan and went to stretch as he continued into the bathroom.

the others laid quietly, until-

" seungmin!!," the group yelled towards the bathroom. the door slowly creeped open as a head poked out of it.

" sorry guys, I drank a smoothie this morning,".

the others sighed as they immediately knew what that meant, however, the only one who actually got up had been hyunjin.

he moved quietly and softly knocked the door.

" minnie, do you want me to get your pills? you forgot to take them this morning, didn't you?,". he waited for a response before the door pulled opened again.

seungmin had appeared, displaying his puppy like eyes as he pouted. " yes I did, but it's okay! I'm leaving anyway, it's- ," he moved his head back as he looked at his watch. " - almost five. I have a lot of work to do."

hyunjin's mouth formed an "O" before he said, " how about I come with you? I have a few things to do so why don't we have a study date?,"

seungmin's heart jumped a bit when he heard those words come out from hyunjin's mouth, but he still kept himself composed.

" I- um, su-sure why not," he cleared his throat, why did he have to stutter now, out of all times?

" okay, well I'll start getting ready and I'll-,"

"shhh!," was heard from the guys a few feet away.

hyunjin turned around and flipped them all off which resulted in popcorn being threw back at him.

" -anyways, as I was saying but got rudely interrupted, I'll start getting ready and wait for you whenever you're done, hm?," hyunjin grinned at the younger unfazed by the awkward situation that they were conversing in.

" yeah, I'll be out in a minute,".

-

" alright we'll get going. don't miss us too much," hyunjin teased as he held the door open for the other.

" yeah, yeah just go," changbin waved at them not sparing a single glance at them.

" hm, how rude. felix-," hyunjin said. felix turned his head towards him.

" you have bad taste," he finished as he pushed seungmin out the door before anything else could happen.

changbin sat confused by the comment he had just heard.

" bad taste? what does he mean by that, bok?," felix felt heat arise from his palms to his freckles.

" it's nothing bin, just ignore him,".

changbin slowly nodded his head.

" alright then,".

— [ 15 minutes into seungjin's walk to seungmin's dorm ]

" -and then he jumped me," hyunjin finished off his ridiculous story.

seungmin stayed quiet, trying his best to process what he had just heard.

" so what I'm hearing is, because you said hi to jisung, minho got out of his way to jump you from the back?,".

hyunjin nodded in approval.

" actually seems very likely of him, thanks for the notice," seungmin replied, realizing that minho has barked, bitten and hissed at people so this wouldn't be much of a surprise.

" that doesn't matter, what matters is that I still haven't gotten my wallet back from him," hyunjin angrily crossed his arms as he stared at the group.

" but you're broke anyway, what does it matter?,".

" I left my young k photocard in there,".

seungmin dramatically gasped. " oh no, I'm getting your wallet back,".

" yeah thank y-,"

" and then stealing that photocard,".

" hey!," hyunjin glared his eyes at seungmin even though they both knew hyunjin would give anything to see the other happy.

" what? it's young k, you know I don't have one of him yet," seungmin continued to play along.

the boys laughed before slowly falling back into a comfortable silence.

hyunjin whipped his head back to face seungmin.

" does your stomach still bother you?," he asked as concern filled his every word. seungmin placed his hand on his stomach, rubbing it gently.

" hm, it's alright now but it still hurts. I knew I shouldn't have drank that vanilla smoothie but it looked too good," he dropped his head down.

hyunjin felt bad but there wasn't much he could do for the other so he carefully listened to his every word.

" it's fine, we're going to my dorm right now and my medicine is there anyways, so it's not much a problem. we're like two minutes away,".

hyunjin hummed in response as he looked ahead once again.

" you still have those photo books with all the pictures you've taken of the guys?,".

" oh you know it," seungmin said smugly

" but you're not allowed to remove any embarrassing ones. they're all valuable to me so be careful," seungmin warned as he raised his eyebrows.

" not even the one where I w-,"

" no."

" how about the one where me and -,"

" nope, no, not, never, zip,". seungmin motioned his hands onto his lips as if sealing them shut.

hyunjin stopped in his tracks in disbelief. "meanie,". hyunjin pretended to be mad at the other.

" it's for the best you know," seungmin smiled happily.

the boys happily continued on their trip, making sure that seungmin consumed his pills immediately once they got there.

seungmin just so happen to have granted permission for hyunjin to view the photo books once again.

he had simply forgotten about the new additions he had previously added.