[ 23 ]

the group all sat for lunch, enjoying each other's company

the group all sat for lunch, enjoying each other's company. seungmin and hyunjin sat together, in their own little world.

" ugh, they disgust me," jisung complained as he watched hyunjin feed yet another fry to seungmin. changbin looked at him in pure confusion then back at the couple.

he couldn't believe the other's words. " they disgust you? you should look at yourself once in a while," he commented as jisung was in the middle of eating. he looked up and watched the other carefully with a glare.

minho had made a promise to himself to block out any unwanted noise, so he just pretended he didn't hear a thing. " hyung, did you hear what he said?" minho turned to jisung pointing in changbin's direction. he took a good look at him then turned back to his phone. " nope and I don't want to know,".

changbin laughed in jisung's face. " ha! hyung doesn't even like looking at my face, he'd never process anything I say,". jisung laughed at what changbin had said which soon processed through his head. " wait a minute,".

" anyways, we're leaving. seungmin has to finish his project and I agreed to help him, so adiós, amigos," hyunjin interrupted. he got up first, grabbing his things before offering his hand for the other to take. seungmin happily took it and jumped up, stretching a bit before looking back at everyone else.

" I'll see you guys later, have fun without us!," he aimed at the group before allowing hyunjin to drive him away.

it was finally spring, the trees were blooming with thousands of flowers, each with their own unique flare. birds were migrating back, happily chirping where ever the couple turned and there was no longer a need to take a jacket. it was nice.

" what to do you have to do for this project, min?" hyunjin began, hoping to form a conversation instead of the comfortable silence that surrounded them.

seungmin smirked and looked up at his boyfriend: he sent him a wink. " I'm not actually working on a project yet, I just wanted to have you to myself,". hyunjin gasped and rose his eyebrows.

" seungmin! who taught you to lie like that?". seungmin scowled and rolled his eyes. " fine, you don't want to go on a date then? your loss," he said as he started to walk away. hyunjin smiled fondly at him before pulling him back and softly pecking his lips.

" you wish you can get away from me now," hyunjin comfirmed as seungmin blushed at the sudden contact. they continued walking, not really looking for any specific place.

seungmin suddenly recalled something. " hey, do you want to visit jiwoo? last time we went to the cafe, they thought we were a couple," hyunjin chuckled at the memory. he remembered how happy he was when he heard that from them. he still couldn't believe it came true.

" oh, yeah! let's go see them, I haven't seen them in a while. you hang out with jiwoo, right?" seungmin nodded his head yes. " cool, send them a text that were on our way!". seungmin searched his back pocket before pulling his phone out.