[ 17 ]

" have you ever had a one nightstand before?"

at this point, hyunjin was so confused. why would seungmin want to know if jeongin's been with other people. isn't that a touchy topic?

jeongin remained silent as his eyes moved around the room. he started to fiddle with his hands without thinking.

" yes, yes I have."

they all stared at him, surprised to hear his reply. " really? when? I bet it's been a while, huh? that's okay, no shame," minho stated. jeongin smacked his lips together and threw popcorn at his hyung.

" first of all, rude. second of all, no, it actually hasn't been that long. I'd say a few weeks, maybe five, I don't remember". jeongin started to feel embarrassed as the rest teased him about it non stop.

seungmin laughed loudly. " oh, look at him, a big boy now," . the rest continued to erupt in laughter.
" where did you even do it anyways? I haven't seen you go out in a while," seungmin proceeded to ask without thinking.

" where? in our room,".

" WHAT? no way. you're lying" seeing as jeongin hadn't opened his mouth, seungmin started to freak out. " in our room? seriously? you're evil", seungmin scrunched up his nose.

hyunjin was in his own world. he felt like his head was going to explode with all this new information. so many things just didn't align with what he had known all this time.

it's pretty clear that whatever hyunjin thought was going on between seungmin and jeongin had been false. meaning seungmin never liked jeongin in the first place.

" oh my god," hyunjin whispered to himself. banter had still been occurring from the rest of the group but hyunjin didn't pay attention to it at all.

jeongin also mentioned having a nightstand not too long ago in his and seungmin's room. so that would explain the photo. but who took it if it wasn't seungmin?

half an hour ago:

" well I guess since we're taking this on a personal level then I'll tell you. the last time I slept with someone was about, I'd say, a couple of weeks ago,"

hyunjin decided to look at what chan had been doing this whole conversation. he noticed how chan nervously bit his bottom lip and how his eyes would flicker from jeongin to his lap.

hyunjin couldn't help but think that chan had been acting a bit weird. he never remained silent for anyone throughout this whole game. why now?

it's not like he and-

" oh my god," hyunjin widened his eyes. he felt like he was gonna be sick to his stomach. " hyung! you and," hyunjin looked at jeongin. " you- you did-" chan quickly covered his mouth before everyone else overheard him.