[ 16 ]

" move, my ass doesn't fit," jisung hissed towards chan to which he shook his head but moved nonetheless

everyone agreed to sit on the floor, all in a circular shape. minho sat in front of jisung, changbin in front of felix, chan with jeongin and finally seungmin facing hyunjin,

" damn, is this everyone?" jisung questioned as he looked at the tiny circle they created. everyone nodded yes to his comment.

" deadass? damn, we really need more friends," he said and caused the rest to burst out laughing. jisung didn't see anything off about his comment.

" what's so funny?". changbin slowed down his laughter until he could finally speak up.

" ji, I don't think we'll ever be able to find even a person to deal with you. if anything, you should be happy at the amount of people here right now,".

jisung crossed his arms and turned away from the circle. " you guys are just mad I got the fattest ass here,".

" anyways! let's see, who wants to start?," jeongin switched the attention back towards the game. the boys looked at one another, unsure of who would begin.

chan sat up properly before raising his hand. " I will, since clearly no one else wants to,". jeongin nodded before going deep into thought.

" wait, can I ask the question instead?" seungmin voiced out. jeongin shrugged and motioned towards him to go.

" alright, hyung, truth or dare?" chan took a small pause before responding. " hm, truth,".

" weak!," " jisung, be quiet,".

seungmin remained silent as he scattered as to what he could ask the older.

" when was the last time you slept with someone?".

chan felt his eyes bulge out of his sockets. he did not expect that, especially from the younger.

" what?".

" you heard me, now answer,". jeongin nervously bit his fingernails.

jisung interrupted once again. " wait, are we going personal because I don't think we established that,". felix paused for a moment. " I guess. Its not like any of us are strangers anyway, so why not?,".

they all returned their attention towards chan. chan silently debated in his mind as to whether or not to tell them but it's not like any of them would know or understand anyways.

" well I guess since we're taking this on a personal level then I'll tell you. the last time I slept with someone was about, I'd say, a couple of weeks ago," chan cringed as the words came out of his mouth.

" oh my god, who was it?" hyunjin moved closer to chan. chan just chuckled before shaking his head no. " hey, only one question at a time buddy. anyways, who's next?"