[ 25 ]

" lee felix!" the crowd erupted in cheers as the freckled boy made his way to the stage

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

" lee felix!" the crowd erupted in cheers as the freckled boy made his way to the stage. he walked up the stairs towards the school officials and grabbed a hold of his diploma while shaking hands.

" that's my boyfriend," changbin kept repeating to those around him as he whistled and clapped loudly for him. minho tsked everytime he did so.

felix came down and made his way back to his seat. everyone sent a thumbs up, showing their support and happiness.

" kim hongjoong!," changbin heard the yells of those around him. he recognized a few going by the names of jeong yunho, song mingi and kang yeosang. he crossed his arms and booed all the way through.

" not so happy now," minho teased as he glanced at changbin's annoyed expression. he glared at minho then back at hongjoong as he made his way through. " your boyfriend looks great, bin," hongjoong said and winked. changbin got up with his fists so fast but was stopped by minho before anything else could happen.

" don't do anything stupid. you'll regret it later," minho whispered in changbin's ear which managed to settle him down a bit. " I swear, the next time I see him you won't be able to stop me,". minho shrugged and put his hands up. the pair went back to the looking at the stage.

" kim seungmin!". hyunjin was the first to jump out of his seat. " whoo! minnie!," he cheered loudest of all. everyone sent him weird looks but he couldn't have cared less. seungmin blushed from embarrassment and walked up to the stage. he received his diploma with no issue and walked back down.

as he walked back to his seat, he passed by hyunjin. before he could do anything else, he was pulled down by the collar. hyunjin kissed him passionately, causing the crowd to whistle. " yah! get a room!," jisung yelled in return.

hyunjin pulled away before it led to anything else. seungmin was left in a trace, not realizing the other pulled away. hyunjin laughed and flicked him on the forehead. " hey! back to your seat, weirdo,". seungmin pouted and then looked up to see everyone's eyes on the couple.

he ducked and raced back to his seat. the principal didn't really know what to do after that. " ms. shin? the audience is waiting," her secretary said. " oh, right! uh, yang jeongin, please come up on the stage please!,".

jeongin got up happily, racing to the stage. chan took out his phone just in time to get photos of him smiling brightly at the crowd. " that's my boy," he said as he continued to take photos. jeongin removed his diploma from ms. shin's grasp and felt free.

" now before we official wave goodbye to the new owners of our future, I'd like to invite someone special onto the stage today. mr. bang chan, the stage is yours!". ms. shin grinned brightly as chan got up from his seat, walking up on stage and shaking slightly with each step he took.

chan bowed in ms. shin's direction before walking behind the podium. he scanned the crowd carefully before spotting jeongin. he noticed how jeongin watched him with sparkles in his eyes, smiling widely and giving him a thumbs up.

" here goes nothing," chan whispered to himself.

" hello, family and class of 2023! I'm bang chan and I've been given an honor to speak in front of each and single one of you. when I started at JYP university, I was a lost little boy with nothing but a big dream by my side. as I experienced what college was like, I soon came to realize that this wasn't going to be easy."

" I faced countless hardships. I experienced heartbreak, loneliness, loss of motivation, anxiety and the list goes on and on. but I fought through. I fought through to be able to stand here today, facing all of you beautiful humans. I'm not going to stand here and lie to you though. I couldn't have done this without my friends. if you hear your name, please stand up."

" lee minho, seo changbin, hwang hyunjin, han jisung, lee felix, kim seungmin and most of all, yang jeongin,". hearing their names, all the boys stood up. they looked at each other in pure confusion.

" without you guys, I wouldn't be where I am today, so thank you. thank you for becoming my friend and thank you for staying my friend as well. one last thing, if any of you feel lost or alone, I can promise you, it will all end. you will find your own friends the same way I did and soon enough you'll recognize a new definition of love and comfort. you'll figure out your dream and you'll be able to make it come true here, at JYP university. once again, thank you and congratulations class of 2023! we did it!". chan finished speaking and faced the silent crowd.

within seconds, everyone erupted into the loudest screams the night has ever seen by far. chan couldn't help it and let the tears stream down his face as he looked at everyone in the room. he looked back down at jeongin, only to be met with the proudest look he's ever seen. for once, he knew he did well.

" well done, chan. you were an amazing student here. I hope you go on to do incredible things," ms. shin said as chan turned around. he thanked her once more and made his way back to his seat.

ms. shin looked at every single student that sat in front of her. she weakly smiled and felt her heart ache once again like it did every year. " families and friends, this concludes the class of 2023!" everyone stood up and threw their graduation caps into the air, making the stadium rain with them.

" seungmin!" hyunjin yelled the loudest he could to the boy a few seats down. seungmin turned at the call of his name and raced to be with the other. he jumped into his arms and hid his face in the crook of hyunjin's neck.

" hyunjin, we finally did it!," seungmin yelled back at him, feeling an immense feeling of euphoria. hyunjin spun him around in his arms. he couldn't believe this was his reality. he ended up with the person of his dreams and he couldn't have asked for a better ending to his life story.

well maybe he could.

" seungmin?," hyunjin said once again and placed seungmin down gently. seungmin looked up at him and smiled widely, so in love with the other.

" yes?". hyunjin couldn't imagine his life with anyone else even if he tried. he loved the boy in front of him too much to let him go. he never wanted to.

" will you marry me?"

seungmin stood still. had he hear him correctly? his smile dropped quickly, causing hyunjin to panick. no, please don't run away again.

he examined hyunjin's face intensely to make sure he hadn't been lying to him. when it seemed like the boy was dead serious, seungmin broke down into tears. " yes, a million times, yes, hyunjin. I'll marry you!," he said through tears. hyunjin felt his heart explode inside of him. he said yes. seungmin said yes!

seungmin felt like it was time for revenge and so he grabbed a hold of hyunjin's neck from behind and kissed him hard. hyunjin stood eyes wide, but sunk right back into the kiss. their lips moved in sync as the world closed in on them. seungmin pulled back and looked at his fiancé.

" I love you, seungmin,".
" I love you too, hyunjin. I love you so much,".

fin.