Ch. 6- encounter

A/N- I was bored, so I wrote another chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dabi pov

As we were walking out of the classroom me and toga started arguing about what we should have for dinner. She wanted to have tempura but I wanted takoyaki. We started talking back and forth when deku just stopped walking. He had a look on his face of immense concentration. Right when I was about to say something he took off running. Toga and I quickly went after him. When we turned the corner all we could see was the dark aura around deku and a student cornered by upperclassmen. We instantly understood what was happening and we tried to hold back deku but failed.

Deku pov

'I CAN'T BELIEVE EVEN AT THE TOP HERO SCHOOL THERE IS BULLYING' 'EVEN IF IM A VILLAIN I HAVE FUCKING MORALS' when I walked up to the upperclassmen I didn't even notice dabi and toga trying to stop me. I got in between the older students and the student against the wall. They backed off when they noticed the killing intent coming off me. I cooled down a bit turning off my aura but anger was still visible on my face. I looked at the two upperclassmen to see the fear in their eyes.

Deku: "What the fuck Do you think you are doing!"

Upperclassmen 1: "We were just teaching this villain they have no business being at this school"

Up-class 2: "yeah we were giving them what they deserve"

After they said that,memories from the past came rushing back and I got even angrier. I punched the first guy in the face causing him to fall over. I was about to go for the other guy but I saw Dabi punch him in the face. I turned back to see toga check on the boy with purple hair. Me and dabi were about to knock some more sense into them but got stopped by cloth getting wrapped around us. With anger I turned to see who it was, only to look at an equally mad Aizawa.

Aizawa: "What the heck do you think are doing!"

Dabi: "Teaching these dicks a lesson!"

Deku: "here I thought UA was different but guess it's not if it lets these bullies attend, so let us go! We'll show then what real villains look like"

Aizawa: "THAT'S ENOUGH ALL OF YOU" "you two go to recovery girl then to principles nezu's office" "You four my office now!"

He let us out of his capture gear and the two upperclassmen went to recovery girl. The four of us could practically feel the anger coming off of Aizawa so for once I was going to keep quiet and I guess the others could tell to cuz it was a silent walk to his office. When we walked in he sat in his chair and gave us a look that basically said "say something witty I dare you" Before I could say something the purple head boy spoke up.

Shinsou pov

I was naive to think this school was going to be different. My class may like me better than the ones in my middle school years but I can't say the same thing about the upperclassmen. A few days into the school year I bumped into these two older boys in the hallway after school. They asked me what my quirk was and I told them it was brainwashing and that was a huge mistake. After that, they started saying what other people used to say. Like how my quirk was villainous, I couldn't become a hero with my quirk, I was more cut out to be a villain. Today was no different from the normal routine of bully after school.

I stayed behind to talk to 13 sensei about a project. I was stupid to think those two had gone to their dorms so I let my guard down. As I was walking past the restroom I felt something push me against the wall. I looked up to see those two. They started to throw the normal insults at me but there was a sudden dense and scary aura around. I looked to the side to see one of the villains that joined the school and in a split second, he was in front of me staring murderously at the older guys.