Ch.1- Small talk

A/N~It is I your author- san but you can call me Sun if you want. if you come from the original story welcome. I hope to make this a good story for you to read. Now let's get on with the story shall we :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bakugo pov

As I lead Deku to an empty classroom to talk I found myself lost in thought on what I was going to say to him. There were too many things that I need to say to him. too many things I need answers to. Like why did he disappear, why become a villain when he wanted to be a hero, will he be able to give me a second chance to be friends again. 

My thoughts were cut off when we arrived at the classroom and shut the door behind us. I turned around to find deku sitting on top of a desk waiting for me to say something. After a few seconds, deku said, "you only have 5 minutes before I leave" with a frown on his face. I snapped back to reality and looked at him and asked, "Why? why disappear, why become a villain, why did you leave?" All that can be heard was deku laughing. 

Deku pov

Really that is what he wanted to ask me. I couldn't help but laugh. I caught my breath I said, "I thought after all this time you would know why I left kacchan~ but ill humor you, I left because this hero society is shit, it adores people like you with strong quirks and leaves those who don't left to die. I was treated like shit every day for something I could control, so I left easy as that." Feeling my anger building up I stood up turning to leave but Bakugo grabbed my wrist to keep me from leaving. 

When I looked at him I could see regret in his eyes and that just made me smirk. Who would have thought the Bakugo katuski could feel regret, then he said, " Where do you think you're going I still have a minute left." A chuckle left my mouth as I said, "I'll say Bakugo it is rare for you to show regret. Well don't be because if it wasn't for your constant bullying, I wouldn't have left and met my new family, I wouldn't have become strong, I wouldn't have become a feared villain, so thank you kacchan~ and that's time, see you around." With that, I walked out of the room to meet up with toga and dabi outside to have lunch.

Baku pov

I stood there for a few minutes after deku left. I knew I was the cause of all this but hearing it from his mouth just made it all feel more real. I turned the hero loving nerd into a feared villain. I left the room to go back to the bakusquad. they were talking about how many holes and straw has but I didn't care. I just sat there quietly and ate my food. I guess it's going to take more than just a five-minute talk to get him back to being my friend. The bell rang signaling the end of lunch. everyone entered the classroom except deku and patches. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N~ BOOM first chapter done during class cuz I have nothing better to do. I just wanted their talk to be done with cuz it was iffy to write cuz I don't bakugo to be off the hook right away. Deku and Baku are ONLY going to be friends. In the tags, it says it's going to have dabideku (not the main focus but it's going to happen and be there). The rest of the chapters are longer than this one. See you next update 

[634 words]