Ch. 15- Festival wrap up

A/N- Long update this time for the two weeks I've been gone. I just think this song fits the fights happening.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dabi pov
'damn this Fucker just won't stay down. I hate him but I can see why he is the number two hero' 'God this would be so much easier if we could take more lethal hits but too many pros around' After a few more minutes of us fighting I can see that endeavor got knocked out by some type of gas. A second later I heard deku yell to get him out of here and I immediately knew what he meant because the black mist was already starting to form around his body. I picked him up and took off without a second thought towards the dorms.

As I was running I can see the discomfort on Deku's face from the nightmare that was most likely already started. More than halfway there I'm starting to feel the effects get to and I sped up even more not wanting to pass out and drop him on the ground. Finally getting there it was extremely hard for me to stay conscious but I had to get deku into his room no matter what. I ran into the elevator and hit our floor.

Stepping out of the elevator I quickly opened the door to Deku's door placing him gently in his bed in a comfortable position. I'm barely able to walk straight but I was able to get out of the room and close the door before falling over against his wall. I sat there for a few seconds before I heard two people running over to where I am. the effects are finally coming full force so it was hard to see that it was toga in front of me.

Toga: "Please try to stay awake for me dabi. Tell me how bad the effect is going to be on deku"

Dabi: *weak voice* "I'm not going to lie this is probably going to be his worst one yet" "T-toga you need to get out of here... it's already too late for me I was too close to him for too long"

Dabi: "sensei you can't let anybody up here for a whole day... the people on the fourth floor should be fine but to be sure id evacuate that floor"*chuckles* "Well this is going to fucking suck"

I can feel my consciousness finally leaving me as I slump against the wall and their voices fading away. All I can see and hear from now on is pitch black nothingness but I know that is going to change soon. When this happened deku always made sure it never affected anyone else. His words are that he would never wish this upon anyone else. 'sry deku I couldn't let you go through this one by yourself this time'

3rd pov
Up in the stands, everyone was in complete shock at what just happened except one person. Toga knew exactly knew what was happening and ran as fast as she could to where Aizawa was in the commentator booth. Present Mic had just told everyone that to stay calm and everything will continue in 30 mins. Down at the ring, the pros that are at the event currently have endeavor in restrains for attacking UA students and being led out of the stadium to the police station.

Midnight had found todoroki knocked out in the tunnel and quickly checked for any injuries but didn't find any besides the ones he got during his match. She picked him up and took him to recovery girl, once arriving she put him down and left to keep the spectators calm. Before leaving she noticed that dabi and deku weren't there and was now worried about where the two boys had taken off to.

Back at the stands, there was a pro keeping watch so no one left and kept calm trying to get a handle on the situation. Class 1-A imparticular was worried for their classmates that were caught in the middle and more so when toga took off without saying a word to anyone. The bakusquad were currently arguing with the pro so they could go and look for their friends. Two sections over you can also hear Shinsou trying to leaving but also having no luck.

Toga got to the booth slamming the door open looking at Aizawa. The look on her face was enough for him to run out the door following the girl to the dorms. While they were running back to the main part of campus where the dorms were. Toga told Aizawa the drawbacks of Deku's quirk are going to happen, deku and anyone close to him to be trapped in their personal nightmares. Normally the effects won't happen right away because deku would still be conscious enough to hold it back until he got to a secluded room where he would go berserk before knocking out (character info page). The reason she is worried is that deku got knocked out along with endeavor due to midnight's quirk so it's going to take an immediate effect.