Ch. 5- Stealth pt.2

A/N- Updates will happen Saturday or Sunday's 😅
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Deku pov
The first part of the exercise was finished so we were given a break. I was talking to the two idiots when I felt something in my pocket. It was one of bakugou's empty grenades. I didn't bother turning around cuz I know the second I do the idiots are going to try and kill each other.

Deku: "Oi bakuhoe!"

bakugou: "The fuck did you say nerd!!"

Deku: "catch!"

bakugou: "What where did you-"

after I threw it behind me I quickly ran in between dabi and toga. I grad both their arms and put them behind their backs in a weird way

Both idiots: "okay we will stop fighting! Just release our arms!"

I let go of them and turned around when I noticed that it had gone completely silent. All I saw were shocked faces. I wonder what got them looking like that. Taught properly a middle schooler could do that hold.

Deku: "why are guys so shocked? that was just a basic hold anyone of you can do it"

Denki: "dude that isn't what shocked us. It was that fact you are on the other side of the street and threw bakugou's grenade perfectly in his hand without turning around"

Bakugou: "forget about that shit! where did you get this"

Deku: "oh that answer is simple kacchan I was the one that tried to shoot you! Great reflexes by the way and great idea blinding me with that to get away."

Dabi: "whoa you actually got away from him bakuhoe? Ha seems like you are losing your edge Deku😂"

Deku: "HEY ITS THE STUPID GUNS FAULT! it makes a clicking sound when you pull the trigger! If I wear using my quirk, I could've gotten him."

Dabi and I started playfully arguing with each other but we stopped after toga whacked us on the head and told us we need to get over the gate because the second exercise was about to start. We reluctantly walked over to the gate entrance because we knew that we could easily get through the city without any of them noticing. Looking around to see which of my teammates might have a chance at getting through. The only ones were sero, kami, and shoji. Sero because his quirk gives him fast mobility, Kaminari has a shot if he actually tries cuz from what I can tell he is just playing dumb and could probably be one of the tops of the class, and Shoji because his quirk gives him extra eyes and ears so he would know which places to avoid.

The buzzer when off and the three of us once again ran in leaving the others behind. After a few minutes, I make it to the goal and see toga laying on the ground tossing the fake knife in the air. I sit next to her but I'm looking at the screen watching the others catching and running from each other. I can hear dabi walk up to the two of us and laying down on the other side of me. He decided to use me as a fricken pillow and put his head on my lap to take a nap. Subconsciously I started to play with his hair as I stared at the monitor. More time passed when sero and shoji passed through the goal. Mina got caught by Aoyama and tokoyami. Iida got caught by Kirishima and bakugou because his suit gave him away easily. kaminari could have easily avoided ururaka and jirou but he decided to get caught so he got out. Momo got encased in ice by todoroki. Tsu was super close at getting sero and shoji but wasn't fast or quiet enough.

The exercise ended when momo got caught so I woke up dabi and we all headed to all might to tell us what we did well on and what we need to improve on. The three of us tune him out and started walking to the locker room to get changed without any of them noticing. We got changed and head back to the classroom to see Aizawa sitting at his desk doing paperwork.

Aizawa: "what are you problem children doing here?"

Dabi: "we didn't feel like watching all might's sad attempt of teaching"

Deku: "the real question is why didn't you teach this lesson since stealth is literally your specialty?

Aizawa: "no point in hiding it, I was told to watch how you problem children would do and see what the others need to improve in."

Toga: "they are going to need a lot of training, they would get killed out there in the real world. either one of us could take out the whole class single-handedly."

Deku: "she's right they don't don't pay attention to their surroundings, can't control their breathing, and their steps are heavy and loud."

Dabi: "also some of them are going to need some custom changes, those suites are impractical and too flashy "

Aizawa: "that's what I got from watching the tapes. Who was the one who trained you? from the USJ I can tell it wasn't the hand guy so I'm taking a guess it was the mist guy"

Deku: "bingo I guess not all heroes are idiots"

The four of us heard the door open, so we headed to our seats only for iida to yell at us that it was irresponsible to leave in the middle of a lecture. he finally shut up when Aizawa when up to the podium. When everyone stopped talking he started explaining that the sports festival is in 2 weeks so next week there will be no class. I didn't care though because we can't leave this place. The final bell rang and we were dismissed but before we could leave Aizawa called out of us.

Aizawa: "problem children stay back for a second"

we groaned but complied and walked over to him.

Aizawa: "I talked to the principal today and we discussed whether if you guys could participate in the sports festival. he said if you guys can get past the first two events without your quirks, you are able to use one non-lethal weapon during the 1 on 1 matches. If you guys do well enough to get at least get into the top 8 we will consider switching out the quirk canceling bracelets for regular bracelets it will just tell us your location and will give a shock if you get out of line"

Deku: "well this just got interesting. I guess we can play your little game but don't blame us if your hero wannabes get a little roughed up"

Aizawa: "alright I will tell nezu that you agreed to the terms. I will like you problem children to fill out the paperwork for the weapon you will use if you choose to use one by the end of the week."

Dabi: "what makes you think we will make it to the third round?"

Aizawa: "I'm not blind. I can tell you guys are strong even without your quirks and you guys have beaten pros before. That is all you can go to our dorms now."

We walked out of the classroom and talking about what we wanted to eat for dinner. Dabi and toga stared bickering so I just kept walking not bothering to stop it unless it got too physical. When we turned the corner I froze in my place when I heard something all too familiar. the other two gave me a weird look but I ignored them. I kept quiet and listened for the noise I just heard. Once I found out where it was coming from I ran to the bathroom around the corner. When I got there all I could see was red.

[1335 words]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- since it's only 11:47 pm where I live so it's technically still Saturday therefore I did not lie in my last post. Also, Grammarly says I have 94 critical mistakes but who wants to pay for premium. see you next time my fellow weebs.