Ch. 14- Top 8

Deku pov
The 20 min break to start the second round just started. This was my chance to use the bathroom and get something light to eat before the match. I was now walking out of the restroom and was now heading to the stands in the front. I was lucky Aizawa gave us some cash for this event.  I went to the stand that was selling some Yakitori and paid for the small portion. After getting the food I paid the man and left a tip before walking back to my seat. 

Walking back and hear people talking about the upcoming matches but I couldn't really care for the opinion of other people. I finally got to the section where the class was sitting and sat down next to dabi since toga was with mina. Before I could finish the last bite of my food this burnt chicken nugget-looking bitch stole it and ate it in front of me. Normally I would be mad at try to fight him but I was going to save my energy so all I did was hit him really hard on the head. 

Dabi: "Hey! That fucking hurt!"

Deku: "well next time don't steal my food! Aizawa gave you money, go get your own."

Dabi: "but it always tastes better stealing it from someone else"

Deku: "Fine do whatever you want. I'm going to take a nap. Wake me up a minute before the match starts"

Dabi: "Don't tell me you are planning to jump down there again"

Deku: "Yup that was the plan, walking is for the weak"

After I said that I closed my eyes letting sleep consume me for the next 15 mins. I felt someone shaking me to wake up and when I opened my eyes I saw it was toga in front of me. I tried to get up but I felt an arm around me. I looked to my side seeing dabi also fast asleep holding me against his chest. I can feel the heat creepy upon my face. I can also hear the bakusquad and toga snickering at us. Not wanting to deal with the situation anymore. I quickly got out of Dabi's grip and elbowed him in the stomach before shooting out of my seat jumping over the rail to get to the ring.

As I was falling I could hear all of them laughing their asses off. I got the ring with my face most likely red from what happened a few seconds ago. I walked a few feet away from shin and I see the look of confusion on his face on why I'm a blushing mess. All I did was say he will most likely hear about it later and pointed to our friends. He looked overseeing everyone's laughing faces and dabi also a blushing mess. Shin probably put two and two together because when he turned back to me he had a smirk on his face.

I just shot him a glare the red never leaving my face. I guess midnight noticed the state of my face and asked me if I was feeling alright. Getting slightly more embarrassed I quickly told her I was fine. She gave me another look over and got ready to start the fight

-Deku vs Shinsou Hitoshi- No pov
Mic: "ALRIGHT EVERYONE LETS GET THE SECOND ROUND OF THE BATTLES BEGIN" "WE HAVE THE SHINING STAR OF THE GENERAL STUDIES COURSE SHINSOU HITOSHI" "NOT SCARED WITH THE FORCE OF GRAVITY JUMPING OFF THINGS WE HAVE THE HERO COURSE'S DEKU"

Midnight started the match the the two boys didn't move an inch but instead were looking at each other having a conversation. 

Deku: "Alright this otta be fun, so how do you wanna go at this? Weapons or no weapons" 

Shinsou: "No weapons. I'm going to show everyone what I'm capable of"

Deku: "Yosh! that's the spirit. I'm upping up my strength by five (going to use 40%) from where we left off during training and I'll let you can use your quirk to even this out well if you think you can get me in your control~." "Let's give them a great show~"

Shinsou: "Wouldn't have it any other way."

They finished talking and the crowd was quiet from confusion. Both boys looked at each other and took out their weapons and threw them out of the ring out of bounds so they couldn't get to them. The whole erupted in murmurs of confusion and shock. They both stared the other down while getting into fighting positions. Mic: What!? Why would they do that!? Aizawa: Just watch and you will find out