Ch. 4- stealth pt. 1

A/N~ I know that the city is huge in the anime so they have to stay in a certain range to make it possible for the others to catch them.  "talking"  'thinking'. I also like reading comments so say hi if you want (uwu)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deku pov
My team was waiting in the middle of the fake city for the buzzer to signal the start off the first exercise. I walk off to the side with dabi and toga ignoring Iida yelling at us that we should work together to get as many of team A out. There is no way I'm working with any of them cuz let's face it the only hero wannabe here that would actually do a good job would be shoji so yeah I'm not working with any of them.

Deku: "okay bitches, why don't we have some fun and see which of us can get the most of team A out"

toga: "Yay that sounds like fun, too bad this isn't a real knife I would have liked to see them bleed~"

dabi: "what does the winner get?"

Deku: "If either of you wins then I will make you a special dinner and the other will get a microwave dinner, But if I win then you two are on dish duty for Three days."

Toga: "Ohhh~ I love your cooking! I'm soo going to win this"

Dabi: "in your dreams bloodsucker, I'm getting that meal"

As those two were arguing about who was going to win the buzzer went off we ran off so fast but not making a sound it was like we just disappeared to find our first targets.

No pov (3rd person)
*My first time writing action of some sort so sorry if it is bad*

The three villains went different ways from each other the second the buzzer went off leaving the rest of the group stunned from how fast and quiet they were. They quickly got over the shock and went off. Iida and momo choose to work together hoping to have a front and back view of the city. Everyone else chose to go by themselves.

Meanwhile with deku...

Swing and moving through the alleys were a piece of cake for sero so when he spotted Kirishima he was going to wrap him up in his tape when sero saw a paintball fly past his face and hit Kiri right on the back of his head. both boys were stunned. Kiri was disappointed to already be out and sero was sunned because he didn't even notice someone behind. When he turned around he saw midoriya standing on a fire escape in the shadows smirking.

deku: "you both need have a lot to work on and it's important to not be seen that doesn't mean you shouldn't be aware of your surrounding. If this were real then the both of you would be dead~ Bye Boys~."

After a moment of silence, sero went back to looking for anyone else and Kirishima left the city to join all might. Now running in the shadows and scaling the buildings with easy deku has one hero under his belt he was now looking for his next target. Deciding it would be best to think about where his next target would be, so he stopped on a fire escape on one of the buildings. Concentrating on his hearing he could hear faint footsteps at 4 o'clock. He headed over there and was met with a fiery blonde. Bakugo sensed someone was following him and stopped in his tracks. When midoriya saw that he ducked out of the blonde's field of vision and practically made his breathing even and slow to the point he was invisible. He quickly aimed for the blonde but the second midoriya pulled the trigger it made a click and that was all blond needed to react and move his head with the paintball millimeters from his face.

Bakugou immediately put his guard up and was looking for any signs of anyone around him. Midoriya cursed himself for missing and cursed the gun for the small click of the trigger. he changed his position to be on bakugou's left. Growing impatient bakugo pulled out one of his grenades off his belt and threw it in front of him. The flash grenade gave the blonde enough time to get out of there leaving a blinded midoriya where he stood. After getting out of there bakugou made it to the goal. Once it cleared midoriya could see the blonde was gone and smirked. he went to pick up the now empty grenade and started walking to his next target.